i read somewhere that most dreams have a meaning and there's a dream symbol for each dream. what does it mean to dream that you eye is bleeding ?. in my dream someone I don't remember who but they were admiring my eye and I could see my eye so it was like I was watching myself because I could see my eye in my dream. she said that my eyes were so colourful and then all of a sudden my eye filed with blood and the blood dropped from my eye and she said "oh my god, your eye! its bleeding!" and then the dream ended. it was a weird dream. would could it have meant ?
EnjoyTheSilenceX EnjoyTheSilenceX 13-15, F 3 Answers May 16 in Community

It probably means that your eye was pressing into your pillow.

Best Answer

Bleeding Eyes <br />
To dream that your eyes are bleeding symbolizes the sacrifices your have made and the difficulties you have endured. Alternatively, the dream signifies some very deep pain or internal conflict within your soul. Although you may not feel any physical pain, you are hurting inside. Perhaps you have been hiding the pain for so long that you forgot what pain feels like. There is some unrest or uneasiness within which needs to be addressed and resolved immediately.<br />
http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=eye

Best Answer

don't know, that happened to me, not good

Best Answer