holysoul holysoul 22-25, F 9 Answers Jan 19, 2013 in Health

been there! just move on..try harder next time :)

Best Answer

With tears, I told my mother similar words: She hugged me and said, "All is not over ... you can try again." I have said these same words to my sons and now to you

Best Answer

aww I feel you pain dude :( pain you got ill from stress? I know I have. It's annoying when your feeling unwell and you can't revise properly or concentrate in exams. I'm sure you did good :) just relax aint the end of the world if you did bad xx

Best Answer

Study more.......It's really pathetic that you have let an Exam ruin your day.

Best Answer

It gets better

Best Answer

Get a grip no one died!! you are young and will have plenty of chances to redeem your mistake. Always remember the prime objective in life is to be happy (well it is for me) and those who really care for us and who we should want to please should have this as their prime objective.... that they and you are happy.

If exams are causing you this much stress then something is wrong.

Not everyone can be an academic and even the best academics sometimes failed stuff (look at old Albert Einstein himself!)....

Possibly the best thing you can do now is to 'bottle' this feeling away of frustration and disappointment and to 'bring it out' a month or so before your next exam and to use it to prepare and 'nail' your next exam.... (how would I bottle the feelings up? I'd write a sort of blog for myself of these negative feelings and then put them in a sealed envelope to be pulled out when needed)

Don't forget 50% to 40% of all self made millionaires 'made it' without any formal qualifications...

Best Answer

life experiences.........go with the flow.......we all F up ......life goes on.......all good now?

Best Answer

I'm better today .. I've never felt that weak .. you know , it wasn't my day , Thank you

Best Answer