What an honourable man and friend you are

Best Answer

I was the marine stateside ..

Best Answer

I have no idea how that would prove me wrong

Best Answer

Thats sick

Best Answer

dirtbag.

Best Answer

Maybe so ... But it happens there alot

Best Answer

so, because that happens there, alot, is reason why it's o k for you to do it? double dirtbag.

Best Answer

That's brotherhood for you. How does that saying go? "I hope karma ***-***** you with a cactus?" Seems fitting.

Best Answer

It was a long time ago and yes it came back to me three fold..

Best Answer

Hope you came out a better person for it.

Best Answer

so think before you poke!

Best Answer

Yes I hope karma *** ***** the Marine that sleep with my fiancé.. Because I was the marine stateside getting things ready for my fiancé.. Which by the way I married and have been with for 20+ years...

Best Answer

Youre a ****

Best Answer

Okay.. I'll take that but I didn't make her...

Best Answer

Still there were lots of other women you could have taken interest in that werent another Marines girl. You wouldnt have had to make them either.

Best Answer

FYI, I was the Marine state side and my brothers took advantage of my fiancé.. I posted it because I wondered what others would say . Even after all that we still married 20+ years.. But it has always bothered me that Marines I would of took a bullet for took advantage of someone I loved..

Best Answer

since you lied about this, you don't expect me to believe anything you say---right?

Best Answer

You are a horrible person and you deserve what you get, buttface . (Not that she is any better than you are, ya'll deserve one another)

Best Answer

you are not part of a solution, so, you are the problem.

Best Answer

No I was the solution.. Because I was that Marine stateside and it was my fiancé that my brother Marine told some lies about me to get in her pants.. But I still married her and have been married 22 years and counting. She is the greatest woman I have ever known.. And for my fellow marine I'd still watch his back in any situation, that goes for all marines.. So I guess because I forgave and didn't let it destroy my love for my fiancé and would still defend my fellow marines I believe I am the solution... ; )

Best Answer

Well, none of the marines I know in Oki fit that desc<x>ription....so I suppose you're safe....for now.

Best Answer

That's a joke ... You must know the Marine Chaplin...

Best Answer

I'm safe for now .. I'm not intimidated easily.. I was a marine 20+ years ago .. And I was the marine that was stateside getting things ready for my fiancé.. So question before you judge ..

Best Answer

Take a bit of your own advice. Question before you judge.

Best Answer

What do I need to question ??

Best Answer

Why should I have to give you all the answers?

Best Answer

Take a bit of my own advise ? Question before I judge , okay ! And you don't want to give any answers? Let me ask then... Are you a marine? Have you ever been to okinawa ? Do you know what it is to Love someone unconditionally?

Best Answer

Am I in the marines, nope. My sister and her husband (who are not marine chaplains, lol) are both marines and were stationed in Oki for quite a few years. Have I been to Okinawa myself? Not yet, the sailing is much better in the West Indies at the moment. And do I know what it is to love someone unconditionally... the answer is yes, almost unfortunately.

Best Answer