Jarhead92 Jarhead92 41-45, M 15 Answers Feb 4 in Military

What an honourable man and friend you are

Best Answer

I was the marine stateside ..

Best Answer

I have no idea how that would prove me wrong

Best Answer

Thats sick

Best Answer

Suddenurges is wrong, you are not a ****. A **** has a useful purpose, you are a waste as a Marine and human being. Why would you post something showing how low you are?

Best Answer

he says, cause it happens there, alot. Sheeeze!

Best Answer

He is trying to justify his actions. It's B.S. I had two, three year tours on Okinawa. He is full of it, it does not happen a lot... it happens, but it happens not just there, it happens all over the world. He is just a piece of garbage, and not much of a Marine. I have known many Marines, I respect them - Marines, the good ones, don't do that to other Marines.

Best Answer

amen

Best Answer

Well Sir.. I Was a good Marine.. And FYI , I posted that to see what people would say ! Because the truth is that I was the Marine that was state side and my marine brothers didn't take long to go after my fiancé..telling her I was messing around stateside ...Telling her I didn't want her... But even after all that , I married her and I am still married!!! Over 20 years , but the fact that men I would have taken a bullet for took advantage of my woman...

Best Answer

I stand by what I said for whomever it was who did that. However, I see that it is not you, and I applaud your actions, and it's fantastic you are still married to her. My remarks were fueled by 20 years as a soldier, retired as a MSG, and while I was in the US Army, I had the honor to serve along side and a few times with, the finest small, highly mobile and lethal assault force man has known - the United States Marine Corps. I was angered to see one of them treated so shabbily by another who called himself a Marine.

Best Answer

Sorry, that you got angered .. This site is new to me and this is an issue that I am very sensitive about.. I love my wife with all my heart and soul .. And when I think about the woman she is now - she is amazing! After 23 years together I am still madly in love with her .. And when I think about the scared young women she was , when I had to transfer to California and leave her in oki so I could arrange her coming to meet me .. After we lived together one year in Okinawa.. To know that another Marine lied and took advantage of her.. Still to this day it angers me.. I want to look him in the eyes and tell him how ****** up he is.. I would have took a bullet for anyone of my brothers and I'd of never even thought of messing with there woman ...

Best Answer

dirtbag.

Best Answer

Maybe so ... But it happens there alot

Best Answer

so, because that happens there, alot, is reason why it's o k for you to do it? double dirtbag.

Best Answer

That's brotherhood for you. How does that saying go? "I hope karma ***-***** you with a cactus?" Seems fitting.

Best Answer

It was a long time ago and yes it came back to me three fold..

Best Answer

Hope you came out a better person for it.

Best Answer

so think before you poke!

Best Answer

Yes I hope karma *** ***** the Marine that sleep with my fiancé.. Because I was the marine stateside getting things ready for my fiancé.. Which by the way I married and have been with for 20+ years...

Best Answer

Youre a ****

Best Answer

Okay.. I'll take that but I didn't make her...

Best Answer

Still there were lots of other women you could have taken interest in that werent another Marines girl. You wouldnt have had to make them either.

Best Answer

FYI, I was the Marine state side and my brothers took advantage of my fiancé.. I posted it because I wondered what others would say . Even after all that we still married 20+ years.. But it has always bothered me that Marines I would of took a bullet for took advantage of someone I loved..

Best Answer

since you lied about this, you don't expect me to believe anything you say---right?

Best Answer

You are a horrible person and you deserve what you get, buttface . (Not that she is any better than you are, ya'll deserve one another)

Best Answer

you are not part of a solution, so, you are the problem.

Best Answer

No I was the solution.. Because I was that Marine stateside and it was my fiancé that my brother Marine told some lies about me to get in her pants.. But I still married her and have been married 22 years and counting. She is the greatest woman I have ever known.. And for my fellow marine I'd still watch his back in any situation, that goes for all marines.. So I guess because I forgave and didn't let it destroy my love for my fiancé and would still defend my fellow marines I believe I am the solution... ; )

Best Answer

Well, none of the marines I know in Oki fit that desc<x>ription....so I suppose you're safe....for now.

Best Answer

That's a joke ... You must know the Marine Chaplin...

Best Answer

I'm safe for now .. I'm not intimidated easily.. I was a marine 20+ years ago .. And I was the marine that was stateside getting things ready for my fiancé.. So question before you judge ..

Best Answer

Take a bit of your own advice. Question before you judge.

Best Answer

What do I need to question ??

Best Answer

Why should I have to give you all the answers?

Best Answer

Take a bit of my own advise ? Question before I judge , okay ! And you don't want to give any answers? Let me ask then... Are you a marine? Have you ever been to okinawa ? Do you know what it is to Love someone unconditionally?

Best Answer

Am I in the marines, nope. My sister and her husband (who are not marine chaplains, lol) are both marines and were stationed in Oki for quite a few years. Have I been to Okinawa myself? Not yet, the sailing is much better in the West Indies at the moment. And do I know what it is to love someone unconditionally... the answer is yes, almost unfortunately.

Best Answer