missrainbow354 missrainbow354 18-21, F 17 Answers Apr 16, 2011

You get visits from a lesbian demon?

Best Answer

1. Im bisexual! Don't disrespect!<br /><br />
2. Yes and I hated it!

Best Answer

Its not unheard of.

Best Answer

give her my number

Best Answer

why do you hate it so much? is it were me id just enjoy! maybe you should too

Best Answer

try a dreamcatcher.

Best Answer

This is pretty powerful and malicious spirit; not merely a 'bad dream' I do not believe a dream catcher is a powerful enough talisman to help in this case.

Best Answer

aye?! And you're still walking about telling the tale? interesting......... *runs to get your meds*

Best Answer

I live next to a chetkin a witch all witches are basically succubus its thier nature as all women to live off strength of men it is a natural thing. but the danger comes when a man may be depleted to the point of a praying mantis eating the head of her mate after sex. i see alot and just visualizing 500 evil eyes hanging from her wall i saw the chetkin leave her house and stand at a distance and i am fully trained in all things spiritual as they have kicked my but from young. order the evil eye dark blue and it MUST have three eyes on each bead and from Turkey if you can it matters. 20 dollars from turkish gift bazzaar .com will procure 250 polyester evil eyes. this thing is a demon trap. once contained they enjoy their comfort place inside the eyes and are trapped by the three pupils with three rings being like a sorcerors circle. take my word for it. i wear a seal that produced a volcano over europe.

Best Answer

Ok. Simple solution? Dreamcatchers. Hang them outside, in windows and in general, where they will be "hit with dawns first light" sure one might not be much, but in numbers they get stronger.

Best Answer

Just use the name of Jesus Christ and it will go away if you're born again. If you're not born again then there's no way you can get rid of it.

Best Answer

Focus on your dreams before you fall asleep: Prepare yourself as you are lying in bed. You need to confront her in your dreams: First, last, and foremost, you MUST get her to disclose her name: Even if it requires you having dream-sex with her to have her scream your name in climax. Hold her, Kiss her and do whatever it takes to get her disclose her name in the heat of the moment. Otherwise, you will never be rid of her and she will haunt your dreams until you go mad with sleep deprivation. Next, one of the other similar posts dispelled the Demoness by confronting her and splashing her with Holy Water. The Demoness never returned. Get a small vial of real Holy Water (from your local church) and keep it next to your bed within easy reach. Your body and your mind are linked even in a dream state. If in your dream you can easily reach the vial, you can splash the Demoness with the Holy Water and break the demoness' link to you by telling her [name] to leave you and never return. {in God's Name. Amen.}

Best Answer

You need antisuccubus intervention!!!! I'll call the team .. hold onnnnnn!!!!!!! lolol

Best Answer

she chants the same song over and over you have to sing it backwards to free yourself before she traps your soul. if she doesn't make you marry her her or seek any contracts don't worry enjoy the sex. demons are forced to live by contracts.

Best Answer

Didn't that come from an episode of South Park?

Best Answer

You can banish the succubus in several ways, but it does take time. I've had an incubus for years and don't plan on gettng rid of him:)i

Best Answer

I wouldnt know either ,but ive been in a similar situation, all i can say is i can sense when they take human form & i think thats is when there vulnerable, but tracking & pursuit is very difficult , amulets & inscence should work, if not this means war

Best Answer

my husband who had the same problem says "stop fantasizing", also you can make a charm for your bed while you sleep to block the negative spirits.

Best Answer

A female demon that has sexual encounter with men...hmmm....and she is interested in....you? Maybe your hair is cut too short.

Best Answer

move

Best Answer

That doesn't always work: Evil spirits can link and continue to haunt a human host after they move.

Best Answer

dont know wat thaty is but sounds o.k

Best Answer