NotTheAmericanAveragexx NotTheAmericanAveragexx 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Health

I really hope everything works out for you ..... kiss

Best Answer

But I cant help your hornless...

Best Answer

I don't need help with it.

Best Answer

Guess its better having surplus of bone than a shortage?<br />
That's a positive perhaps.

Best Answer

Make sure to tell the doctor you want to keep your extra bones to take home. You'll never know, they may come in handy; Zombie attack; kinky soup; witches brew, ect. ect. ect.!

Best Answer

I asked to keep it on a necklace and they said no hahahah

Best Answer

like an extra toe that never grew?

Best Answer

No, lots of people have the bone, it has a name (the Accessory Navicular) and it's pretty common actually, but severe injuries cause it to tear and THEN it becomes a problem

Best Answer

Why'd you get it taken out? Now you can't correct biology teachers who say that the human body has 206 bones anymore.

Best Answer

It's called the Accessory Navicular, lots of people have it and it isn't a problem, but in 5th grade I sprained my ankle and it cause it to tear from its place, and no doctors could figure out what it was, I was in and out of casts and the pain still hurt and for 20 weeks I was in a cast with crutches, and they STILL didn't know what it was. I went to see a foot surgeon and within 5 minutes they said what it was, had a surgery date for me to take it out, and boom, it was done. My other foot started hurting a few months ago and apparently since I am a girl and I have hips, my pelvis sticks out more and curves and blah blah blah, my legs are all messed up cause my hips force my legs out to the sides, but as a normal reaction my feet dry to correct it so I am walking right, but in this process my ankles are slanted inwards, and it is popping the Accessory Navicular out in my right foot. My foot doctor explains it better and no my hips aren't huge but it probably sounds like it haha

Best Answer

Well that's good then. Too bad you aren't some mutant that take out entire cities with your eye beams. ;)

Best Answer

Awe too bad, you're right T_T lol

Best Answer

that's kinda cool

Best Answer

Well it is hurting me when I walk now :c haha

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

It's called the Accessory Navicular, lots of people have it and it isn't a problem, but in 5th grade I sprained my ankle and it cause it to tear from its place, and no doctors could figure out what it was, I was in and out of casts and the pain still hurt and for 20 weeks I was in a cast with crutches, and they STILL didn't know what it was. I went to see a foot surgeon and within 5 minutes they said what it was, had a surgery date for me to take it out, and boom, it was done.
My other foot started hurting a few months ago and apparently since I am a girl and I have hips, my pelvis sticks out more and curves and blah blah blah, my legs are all messed up cause my hips force my legs out to the sides, but as a normal reaction my feet dry to correct it so I am walking right, but in this process my ankles are slanted inwards, and it is popping the Accessory Navicular out in my right foot. My foot doctor explains it better and no my hips aren't huge but it probably sounds like it haha

Best Answer

Sounds like it hurts. Good luck with your 2nd foot.

Best Answer