gllr gllr 56-60, M 9 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I always say, it's your hell, you burn in it for eternity. I don't believe in hell, but if you truly hurt someone, karma will bite you in the *** before you leave this world.

Best Answer

All that ever wanted was to be a friend. I helped her out when no one else would. but she would never accept my friendship, she always thought I wanted more than just friendship. I guess i was stupid for ever thinking a friendship could ever be possible. And for always helping her. When I knew she would never care anything about me.

Best Answer

Not me, thanks just the same. As far as I know I haven't hurt anyone I care about.

Best Answer

I tried not to, I just wanted to be a friend. But she would never accept my friendship. I tried to force a friendship, I was wrong to do that. I was also wrong for always trying to help her, when no one else would.

Best Answer

I also hurted someone I care about, I am in hell already.

Best Answer

Im the one on the corner crying.

Best Answer

Tonight I was walking alone dreaming she was walking with me as we used to

Best Answer

at least you can dream anyway, sometimes that all we can do is i guess.

Best Answer

Hey don't worry what others say & u ain't going down below no faster than anybody else....cause he's a forgiving God. ain't like us here on earth who always feel we can't forgive anybody...or feel are to darn good for forgiving, so don't ya worry about a thing accept get right with God ya self, cause we all have hurt or harmed somebody in ways sometimes unreconized

Best Answer

I hurt someone that I wanted as a friend . Some time you meet someone who you want as a friend, you know it ls wrong, to want that friendship, but something tells you to dream about it. Hopefully one day before I die and go to the place below, she may come to understand what her and her two kids friendship meant to me. When I have only a couple of hours yet to live and she realizes it, and tries to come to my side, even though I know it will be a lie. I can die in
Peace because at least once she may care I tiny bit about how I truely feel about her friendship.

Best Answer

live together die alone

Best Answer

believe I do know what you mean.

Best Answer

If the 'place below' exists I'll probably see ya there

Best Answer

I'll be the one on the corner crying.,

Best Answer

Jesus is my get of hell free card.

Best Answer