eMpTy7 eMpTy7 18-21, M 30 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Community

What really? That's all it takes for you to want to take your life? really? My wife left me, took the house, my business is failing, my car just stop on me. I have no money, and rent is due on the first! But guess what with all that I still have my health and strength to go out in the world an make a difference in this life! Taking your life is easy! I can always get another job, another girlfriend, and college is not for everyone. Focus on what you want too do in life and go do that will all your heart and thing will start going in your favor.

Best Answer

i'll try...thaks and i wesh the best for you :)

Best Answer

yes u have to kill your self,from mental emotion i also had same sort of problems but bit different ,looser kill themself ,but winner never give up.try again again ag ag until u reach it.it my attitude wats urs?

Best Answer

Life happens.. <br />
The good, the bad & the ugly... Along with the really incredible & amazing!<br />
Stick it out and be patient with yourself as well work on correcting an accomplishing what needs to be done.<br />
Luck favors the prepared!

Best Answer

A great big NO. Life is precious. Sure, it throws all of us a few curve balls from time to time and it seems you got yours all at once. Problems that do not kill you only make you stronger. How you cope and deal with these experiences will build your character and mold you in ways never dreamed of because you're in pain right now. Someone close to me went through something so similar to what you are going through and this person has a better girlfriend, a really good job and things are so much better now. Find someone you can talk to when you are down and with everyday that passes, it will get better.

Best Answer

No.<br />
Wait until things get BAD.

Best Answer

who knows .

Best Answer

no. get help.

Best Answer

thanks for the advice.....i think you have just helped me :)

Best Answer

No, things will get better and you're just a kid. You have so much to look forward to. This time next year, things could be so different. Talk to someone you trust, as there's no shame in admitting you need a bit of help at this time.

Best Answer

thanks .. i'll see a Psy

Best Answer

I wish you lots of luck for 2013. Big hugs.

Best Answer

thanks ..i appreciate that

Best Answer

You're welcome, babe. x

Best Answer

hell, your havin bad luck, f I were you, I would join the french foreign legion

Best Answer

really ? why is that ?

Best Answer

read my answer

Best Answer

death is only option<br />
jk

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

no, nowhere to go but up now, eh?

Best Answer

Short answer: no.<br />
Longer answer: all those problems are fixable (probably). There are other girls, other jobs. There are people who will help you if you ask. If you kill yourself now, you'll never know what might have been.

Best Answer

probably...who knows

Best Answer

No! Just keep your head up! :)

Best Answer

I would say no. Death is permanent; all that other stuff is temporary.

Best Answer

your choice not mine

Best Answer

all temporary problems! please do not commit suicide!

Best Answer