maybeoo maybeoo 18-21, F 14 Answers Feb 18, 2012

avatar 4 ??? when did they make 3 more movies

Best Answer

lol i meant for

Best Answer

and let's hope they never will (lol

Best Answer

3D the movie was made for 3D. <br />
Story...meh.<br />
If you want to watch a better movie, watch..."This ain't Avatar." Great movie.

Best Answer

yeah i saw it in the cinema i thought it was quiet good first 3d movie i have seen, come on fox recently, i watched part of it. its better in 3d though

Best Answer

I saw it when it came out and yeah the 3D was good but the story was crap

Best Answer

What? That is a cool plate from an old collection, right? It looks awesome. But I hear you on the changing of the avatars. I do it all the time.

Best Answer

looool god noooooooooo hell not .....so wt phase u r in now ?

Best Answer

I like this Devo thing a lot. It works as an avatar, and it was astonishingly simple to mash up. I'll probably keep it until Lent. Then I'll switch over to something more contemplative.

Best Answer

Definitely made to be experienced in 3D. Best 3D movie ever. To watch is any other way would be like listening to a ball game on the radio.

Best Answer

pffff ! you obviously didn't understand the subtlety of the plot and were not receptive to the splendid acting...

Best Answer

avatar sucked.... trailers for it showed all the good bits and basically lied about what kind of film it was going to be. Want to know what a success it wasn't - look at the rush to get a sequel out.. **** film which wasted some good talent.

Best Answer

I actually only watched it recently coz of what id heard. It was nice visually but nothing breathtaking story wise. overall better than i expected but not brilliant

Best Answer

exaclty this wt i said there is nooooo story in it just amazing visually effects i can tell wt will happend next all the way

Best Answer

it kind of reminds me of ferntree gully with less kiddy graphics lol

Best Answer

I never had any desire to see it; now I'm not sorry.

Best Answer

lucky u ,

Best Answer

Thanks. I am glad to know I'm not missing a great movie experience. Have you seen Aeon Flux, with Charlize Theron? Did you like it? I loved it. That is one of those movies that people either love or hate, no in between.

Best Answer