avatar 4 ??? when did they make 3 more movies

Best Answer

lol i meant for

Best Answer

and let's hope they never will (lol

Best Answer

3D the movie was made for 3D. <br />
Story...meh.<br />
If you want to watch a better movie, watch..."This ain't Avatar." Great movie.

Best Answer

yeah i saw it in the cinema i thought it was quiet good first 3d movie i have seen, come on fox recently, i watched part of it. its better in 3d though

Best Answer

I saw it when it came out and yeah the 3D was good but the story was crap

Best Answer

What? That is a cool plate from an old collection, right? It looks awesome. But I hear you on the changing of the avatars. I do it all the time.

Best Answer

looool god noooooooooo hell not .....so wt phase u r in now ?

Best Answer

I like this Devo thing a lot. It works as an avatar, and it was astonishingly simple to mash up. I'll probably keep it until Lent. Then I'll switch over to something more contemplative.

Best Answer

pffff ! you obviously didn't understand the subtlety of the plot and were not receptive to the splendid acting...

Best Answer

I actually only watched it recently coz of what id heard. It was nice visually but nothing breathtaking story wise. overall better than i expected but not brilliant

Best Answer

exaclty this wt i said there is nooooo story in it just amazing visually effects i can tell wt will happend next all the way

Best Answer

it kind of reminds me of ferntree gully with less kiddy graphics lol

Best Answer

I never had any desire to see it; now I'm not sorry.

Best Answer

lucky u ,

Best Answer

Thanks. I am glad to know I'm not missing a great movie experience. Have you seen Aeon Flux, with Charlize Theron? Did you like it? I loved it. That is one of those movies that people either love or hate, no in between.

Best Answer