Best Answer
Best Answer

I have no clue what you're getting on about, but all this says to me is that Republicans talk the talk on"privacy and the 1st amendment" but they refuse to walk the walk.

Best Answer

I'm not a republican! Jesus Christ... I'm a conservative but I'm anti establishment... if you'd like to learn more anarcho-capitalism/Libertarianism visit AdamVSTheMan.com

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but I didn't call you a republican, I simply stated republicans say they want privacy then do the exact opposite, it was an observation. Anyway thanks, but I'm a classical anarchist, and as such feel capitalism as we know it is completely incompatible with anarchist theory. Capitalism survives off exploitation of the Have nots, and is in fact the reason why people are starving all over the world. As long as food water and shelter are seen as "luxuries" the oppressive nature of capitalism remains in place. I'm more of an anarcho collectivist myself.

Best Answer

It's impossible to describe anarchism with a collectivist theory... in fact capitalized anarchism is the only real form of capitalism. Those who are opponents of capitalism usually have no idea what it is. To that end, let me clear this up. America is not a capitalist system, in capitalism if a corporation wants money, it must serve people. America is a form of mercantilism

Best Answer

My bad, capitalist anarchy is the only real form of anarchy.

Best Answer

Classical Anarchism is a system of Voluntary order, that would call for self governing city states through the use of collective governing like Town Halls and some use of paticipatory democracy. Hence True individualist anarchism is practically unworkable since you can't run a country where if one person disagrees nothing is done. I personally feel this site (http://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/daibhidh-anarcho-hucksters-there-is-nothing-anarchistic-about-capitalism) will explain why I have an issue with "Anarcho capitalists" but if you're in a rush here is just one bit that sums it up nicely "“Anarcho” capitalists are, in fact, simply capitalists who object to the State cutting into their own profits by way of regulations and taxation. That is their sole gripe with the State. They see the bureaucrat as the nefarious boogeyman in their lives, motivated solely to enmesh the world in red tape — simply out of maliciousness alone. Anarcho-capitalists do not object to private property, to class distinctions, social stratification, concentrated wealth, and other bourgeois trappings in society. Their idea of a utopia is a world of unaccountable, unfettered corporate power where literally everything is up for sale and is negotiable." AKA anarcho capitalists are really just plutocrats in black clothing.....

Best Answer

Bingo. You nailed it and I am unashamed. Collectivism isn't individualism, it's the back door of people who can't be an alpha in their own lives and need to be led. It offers no chance for growth, no option for people who disagree with the most popular idea and offers no driving force or motivation. I often have no problem telling communists and anarcommies to volunteer to become Amish. Short of a divine influence, it's the only way to maintain a communist society. To that end capitalism is inevitable. It can never go away or die and will always exist. If a company becomes corrupt in true capitalism it fails, you were a Barrack Obama supporter right? Why do you think he gave billions of dollars to corrupt rich corporations that drove their businesses into the ground? It's because we have no capitalism, and the way to survive as a company is to donate money to the right politicians.

Best Answer

"Collectivism isn't individualism, it's the back door of people who can't be an alpha in their own lives and need to be led." No, collectivism is everyone in the community working together for the greater good. It has nothign to do with submission, it has everything to do with making sure everyone int he community is taken care of. No one should go hungry, die from curable diseases, or not have a place to sleep. Collectivism allows for people to join a community and BE USEFUL. If you've ever been in a co-op you'd see what I'm talking about. Albeit a much smaller scale but whatever communism is authoritarian collectivism. "I often have no problem telling communists and anarcommies to volunteer to become Amish." Ahem....I'm not a communist, I said socialist, can you not read? Also the Amish are a religious community that exist within the US Law and under their jurisdiction, not very anarchistic or libertarian bud. First of all people should have gone to jail, fines should have been paid, but you're against that stuff too, because that's oppressive federalist junk right? You rugged Invidiualists are all the same...

Best Answer

"'Rugged individualism'... is only a masked attempt to repress and defeat the individual and his individuality. So-called Individualism is the social and economic laissez-faire: the exploitation of the masses by the [ruling] classes by means of legal trickery, spiritual debasement and systematic indoctrination of the servile spirit ... That corrupt and perverse 'individualism' is the straitjacket of individuality. ... [It] has inevitably resulted in the greatest modern slavery, the crassest class distinctions driving millions to the breadline. 'Rugged individualism' has meant all the 'individualism' for the masters, while the people are regimented into a slave caste to serve a handful of self-seeking 'supermen.' ... Their 'rugged individualism' is simply one of the many pretenses the ruling class makes to mask unbridled business and political extortion."---Emma Goldman.

Best Answer

"Socialism is a polite form of Capitalism, that will evolve into Communism because of its inefficient amalgamation of conflicting ideologies"- Engels or Marx the text wasn't clear. I have no problem with communitarian goals. But socialism requires a strong central force to take from some to give to others. That's theft. Seriously though I do like your opinions, they just lean in the wrong direction...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?1&v=VgUZqNHGTwA

Best Answer
Best Answer

Seriously? You had no idea? I find that difficult to believe.

Best Answer

If it's any consultation, I thought in the song "silent night" the line "holy infant so tender and mild" was "holy imbecile tender and mild"

Best Answer

Yep - kinda unfair...

Best Answer

Big Brother watches you, you may no longer be middle class, revert to serf, serve big business and make the very rich richer.

Best Answer

Hmm... all for the resistance buddy but that is really my bone of contention that gets me excluded from a lot... the myth of a shrinking middle class is just that... a myth... in fact the number of people becoming millionaires is greater now than any other time in American history but the middle class has only increased, not decreased at all...

Best Answer

you finally learn the truth of the illuminati! i'm so proud of you! <br />
WE ARE ANONYMOUS FREEDOM FIGHTERS!!

Best Answer

No I'm not. I accept the right to identity. I'M A HUMAN BEING, GOD DAMMIT, I HAVE RIGHTS!

Best Answer