ireallylikeyou ireallylikeyou 22-25, F 19 Answers Aug 27, 2011

No it's not. I sleep with my mom's boyfriend all the time. He's been in my life more than my real dad

Best Answer

I did too. Very thrilling but I felt guilt afterwards

Best Answer

How old were you at the time? How long had he been with your Mom? I can understand your guilt... I guess the severity might be less if you had onliy crossed paths with him towards the end of your childhood, and/or after you'd moved out on your own.

Best Answer

its only weriod if you think it is. some countrys , its expected and normal. usa, half backwards... yea... your a weriodo.... c how that works.....

Best Answer

Did you enjoy it? Maybe your Mom would secretly be turned on by the idea of both of you doing him? Just a thought!

Best Answer

Its fine and wrong at the same time. Its fine bcuz he isnt ur blood, and its wrong bcuz he is your moms trust. So its your choice

Best Answer

Not at all, you both are consenting adults!

Best Answer

It wrong its ******, plain and simple. Fathers and Mothers are there to help ther children, not have sex with them. Usually you only hear one side of the story. Let me ask you a question. Whose idea yours or his?

Best Answer

It's ****** plain and simple. A father, by any definition, is there to protect his child not take advantage of her.

Best Answer

it's gross, not weird

Best Answer

I don't think it's weird. But it is a really a ****** thing to do to your mom. I mean, whatever relationship you have with her. What would you say if she had sex with your boyfriend?<br />
I mean, I think cheating is normal, but I wouldn't **** my sister in law (the basic equivalent of a step father) mainly because I wouldn't want to hurt my brother. You know what I mean?<br />
That said I'm assuming that you did this relatively recently, and you had at least some degree of consent and autonomy. Hopefully this didn't happen when you were 12 or something and it was "our little secret." Because that is weird.

Best Answer