You need to get real answers from a qualified physician, not answers here at EP.....You have special issues,that could place you at risk.My suggestion is ask your family physician for a referral to someone specializing in your health situation, that can give you the real answers to all of your questions.

Best Answer

Alright. It's just something that really freaks me out. Perhaps I'm sensitive because I was born a month's premature and the drug caused them. Most teenagers do not have strokes. I feel like a walking time bomb.

Best Answer

I don't blame you,your fears are valid, and all the more reason to get as many answers as you can.For example: you need to find out if risk will lessen or increase as you age? And what foods,or activities, if any, increase or lower your risks.

Best Answer

that is the result of forced vaccinations

Best Answer

Vaccinations are proteins injected into your blood. Risperdal is a synthetic drug used to treat mostly schizophrenic patients (I don't have it)

Best Answer

whats in them? everytime I ask a health professional they look at me like a deer in the night

Best Answer