he didnt *** in me as far as i know. hes 21 im 19
MYSEXYMARINE MYSEXYMARINE 18-21, F 112 Answers Nov 14, 2009

Relax, either way, whether he came inside you or not, you may still not fall pregnant. Seriously... There are many variables that will determine if you are likely to fall pregnant from your encounters of unprotected sex, but here are just a few to put you at ease:

1) Do you have a regular menstrual cycle, and if so, when did you last have your period? If you have a four week cycle for example and are halfway through that time when you had sex with this man, then it may be possible (although, still LARGELY dependant on other factors.

2) How is your diet? Are you eating healthy meals at regular intervals? Poor diet can greatly affect your chances at conceiving. Also, consider any exercise regime you may be a part of. Not exercising and being unfit will make it harder for your body, however over exercising can cause the body to stop ovulating altogether (as in extreme cases with elite athletes).

3) How are your stress levels? Stress does many things to a person's body, and we all react differently. Stress can cause us to put on or lose weight, create an irregular menstrual cycle and sleep disturbances.

There are many other factors which can impact on your likelihood to fall pregnant, but I hope to reassure you. I am 22 and have been off my contraceptive methods for the past 7 months, still without falling pregnant.

If you find out that you are not pregnant (don't take a pregnancy test until the first day of a missed period or two weeks from now, whichever occurs later) and you don't want to fall pregnant, PLEASE do you, your partner and a potential unplanned pregnancy a favour and resume or begin to use contraceptive methods.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

Best Answer

I think it's good direct action to poll chat room listeners on your possible pregnancy. I don't, however, think anyone should get pregnant until they learn how to spell it.

Best Answer

Touche'

Best Answer

You need to take better care of yourself, honey, because nobody else is going to do it for you.

Best Answer

How is she not taking care of herself? You never had sex without a condom?

Best Answer

Let me get your number, and address, so i can *** over to discuss this with you.

Best Answer

<<<can give u mine if u want ???

Best Answer

I'm with Yarim, Get a pregnancy kit and test it. It's the only way you'll know. Oh, and another thing. If this was someone you just met, well get to the clinic and get tested for STD's too. Remember, you just slept with everyone he's slept with. (It was a 'he' right?)

Best Answer

an unprotected act of sex on any given day gives you a 30% chance of pregnancy. If your acts of sex were both on the same day, I would not figure you had a higher than 35% chance though, given that your ovulation cycle has not changed much within a few hours. However, If your unprotected acts took place between 10-18 days after your last period, you have about a 40% chance of pregnancy.

If your period is late by more than a few days, take a home pregnancy test.

Best Answer

Of the answers I have read so far, yours is the most direct to the point, factual, and contains no judgements regarding the girl asking the question. If I had a real question that was of concern to me, you are exactly the kind of individual I would want to hear an answer from. I like the way you handled this girls answer.

Best Answer

there's always a chance...get a test and find out

Best Answer

honey you need to have some self respect before you can call yourself a woman and probably raise a child. if i were you i'd use the pill or at the very least a condom, and run to the clinic to get tested for std's. and grow up, geez...

Best Answer

Sex is a good thing. where did all these nuns come from judging people because no one wants to have sex with them?

Best Answer

AMEN! I love U!

Best Answer

little bit judgemental if you ask me. She is only human. Give her a break, geez

Best Answer

It is unlikely you will become pregnent. However the odds of you becoming pregnant are increasing

Best Answer

one does not "fall " pregnant , one conceives . Odds ???chances???? are we taking bets????? And to all those who think having a spell checker qualifies you to be a parent @@@@ y'all .

The real answer should have started with the question "my sexy Marine" were you trying to get pregnant ????? then maybe ask "are you two married??????" Have you both been planning a child ????

From people who supposedly have such open minds , and who want to be accepted , you sure treated her like a high school cheerleader !!! "have self respect"?????? OK CROSS DRESSER .

I would answer " not having a crystal ball , I am not sure what your chances of conceiving were, Are you guys trying to conceive???? Are you Married ???? Wait until you menstrual cycle starts (or fails to ) and do a home test (or 2) . If this was not in the context of a long loving relationship , you may have to face the fact that you may have exposed yourself to an incurable STD like HIV ,,,check with your OBGYN to see what you need to do to be checked out .............. best of luck to you !

Best Answer

This worry would be unnecessary if you had used protection. Pregnancy is only one concern. What about STDs? Having sex without protection is like putting a gun to one's head with one bullet in it and pulling the trigger. Some women are fertile all of the time and counting on the menstrual cycle as protection of pregnancy is dangerous. It is true that most women have a few fertile days in the month but not always a given.

It does not matter if the guy comes inside of you for pre ********* fluids have ***** in them. The pull out method has resulted in many pregnancies.

You are very young and going through a lot of worries right now. Please think on this. If you are going to have sex in the future, get to a women's health center or your doctor and get some advice. Be responsible for your body. Insist that your sexual partner use protection. If he refuses, he is not the guy for you.

Having sex means being responsible. It is not a step to be taken lightly. Learn from this life lesson. Sure it is wonderful to feel desired but it also brings a lot of other things into the mix. Take care of you first. You owe this to yourself.

Best Answer

Yes having sex is like shooting yourself in the head. Do you eat paint chips?

Best Answer

If you were ovulating, it's very likely you'll get pregnant. If there was no egg, there's no chance at all. Stop having unprotected sex.

Best Answer

Any time a penis is in a vagina, you can can get pregnant. When did you ovualte? Even that isn't super reliable b/c you can release an egg off your ovulation schedule. Just wait two weeks and get a test. Good luck.

Best Answer

Are you trying to? This is the way to do it! Why are you NOT worried about STDS'? Be adult-If you do NOT want CHILDREN--do NOT get pregnant! It is called BIRTH CONTROL! Get on the pill or something,but,please,as a MOM myself--do not bring a child into this world,unless you truly are ready to be a MOM yourself! Be PROACTIVE in your HEALTH and do not assume that you are exempt from getting a disease because he is soo nice!I am tired of reading about young women that have children and they end up dead----just DON"T have them--BIRTH CONTROL!!

Best Answer

well how likely are you to get some STD'S probably more likely than you are to get pregnant -- but if you don't want to be a parent better make that issue a priority quickly

Best Answer

so, what happened?

Best Answer

protection is for std first, and also keep you from having baby.

Best Answer

It only takes one time. For safety sake use protection. Remember protection does not stop STD.

Best Answer

yes Rick2010 is right it only takes one swimmer thats all, it dont matter on the time of the month. it is highly possible that you will fall pregnent. was it with two didnt guys aswel even more of a chance. One of them might have gold medel swimmers. never take the chance if you dont wanna get pregnent use a condom.

Best Answer

Odds are about 50%

Best Answer