Worst country ever
Markyie Markyie 31-35, M 106 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Hobbies

Sorry, what? I couldn't hear you over my freedom.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Who are you comparing me to?
I have enough freedom to be content and happy.

Best Answer

I try.

Best Answer

Best Answer

You have no freedom, dumbass.

Best Answer

You are a slave to the system. Your freedom is an illusion and an empty promise. Wake up.

Best Answer

NightBirdFlying is correct you have no freedom

Best Answer

Freedom or not, I'm pretty god damn happy with my life the way it is now - and that's what counts. I'll count my blessing, not be a selfish bastard like the bunch of you who most likely take every little aspect of your life for granted. You know what? I posted that answer simply as a smartass remark to a completely ignorant question. I didn't know people felt so strongly about little words. Calm down - you're the ones who don't have freedom, because expression seems to allude you all. Thank you for the laugh. Idiots.

Best Answer

We are free, as long as we live with in the rules imposed upon us.

Best Answer

Wow! Talk about over reacting!

Best Answer

Myself? No. I just get sick of people defining what 'freedom' is like it's a tiny little constrained box.

Best Answer

Did you just say we are free if we obey the rules um rules are the exact opposite of freedom lol how can you be free and follow the rules set down before you by those no better than yourself.

Best Answer

Complete freedom is impossible. Unless we want to promote murder and rape. We need rules. Who were you refering to anyways?

Best Answer

Who gives a fcuk what you think

Best Answer

The fact that I am an American I can respect the fact that you have a right to your feelings and this being the great country that it is you are also entitled to voice your opinion. ....... GOD BLESS AMERICA

Best Answer

right on

Best Answer

Well, we're not too fond of you either.

Best Answer

That should be said to Markyie, not me. ;-)

Best Answer

Can you get a visa to leave the country because you hate it?

Best Answer

North, Central or South ???????????????????????????????

Best Answer

I don´t know what he means. That´s why I ask.
He´s entitled to hate whatever he wants......as long as it exists.

Best Answer

You are so stupid that you can't form a question yet you think you can judge a country. LMAO you moron.

Best Answer

I also like turtles

Best Answer

She can do what ever she wants dude duh see how she did do you see it cause you wrote on it unlease you cant read and i woldnt be suprised if you couldnt

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

**** off

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing!

Best Answer

That is really sad to hear. What other country are you comparing it to? I am an American who has black skin. I am old enough to understand the racism that existed because my parents grew up before Civil Rights and told me stories of their experiences. America has its problems, yes, but it is by far the greatest country. Here you can do and be anything you choose or choose not to be.

Best Answer

can i blame america for my problems too?..

Best Answer

Australia mate! ;)

Best Answer

Really? Which states have you visited?

Best Answer

Congratulations. I imagine most of them hate you as well.

Best Answer

bacon!

Best Answer

I agree it can go F** k itself with a giant red white and blue D * * K!!

Best Answer

dumb americans, thats why people hate us

Best Answer

Then stay out

Best Answer

63 answers so far. Proof that trolling works I guess.

Best Answer

yeah...but I had to "answer" the non question..couldn't resist. haaa

Best Answer

we are not the best country out there but we are not the worst. yes we have problems here, no people are perfect. we have too many lambs following blindly, we need to take control of this country, religion and ignorance are ruining this country, we can learn alot from other countries about the way things are done, but americans are afraid of change and outside influences, lets just keep our heads in the sand and maybe it will all work out OK, whaddya think?

Best Answer

Which country do you hate and why? You provided half of the answer to this question, but YOU should have asked a question not given an answer, now maybe explain why you hate America and where do you live? and if it is in America where would you prefer to live and why? Just making a statement with no back up argument doesn't make anyone want to agree or disagree with you. Reasons are needed to make a discussion.

Best Answer

Then don't live here ; plain and simple .... I fought for this country and as screwed up as it's became in the last 25 - 30 years ; it is the best in the world .... called FREEDOM , Liberty, and Justice For ALL ..... What other countries can actually make that claim .. NONE !

Best Answer

yes i do believe there are other free societies in the world, check it out, do research before you shoot your mouth off. thank you for serving. But just because you served does not make you some kind of hero and expert.

Best Answer

And so, you have your opinion and that's cool.<br />
I enjoy my freedom in America. Please direct that<br />
Hate at your own country and have them pay America<br />
back, the money that they owe.

Best Answer