Lixivious Lixivious 41-45, M 16 Answers Jan 8, 2012

No. It makes you somebody who doesn't like apples. Apples are a hard bunch. Keep ******* with them and you will end up with the pulp beaten out of you and your juice all gone. Don't start any racial bullshit with apples. They will **** you up. They even **** up their own kind. You see that with apple sauce. So imagine what they will do to a racist orange. Don't be stupid.

Best Answer

The thought of Orange sauce just does not sound appealing.

Best Answer

Fruitism..Bigot!

Best Answer

Ah, yes, I practice fruitism.

Best Answer

You just have a sour attitude, to really get to know an Apple you need to sit becider.

Best Answer

Nice...I'd admit there's nothing like hot apple cider.

Best Answer

No, it makes you a nut.

Best Answer

Oh no you didn't!

Best Answer

Apples are competition, be proud of who u are. I bet there's an apple out there who thinks u r so juicy but just can't get up enough bite to tell his true feelings.

Best Answer

Squeeze me... make me wine! Oh wait, that's grapes.

Best Answer

And interfuity relationships can create a whole new generation. My father has a pear-apple tree. Does this make u furiously jealous or intrigue u with passion for a sexy curvy new breed? Imagine, a lushous, curvy, sweet and tempting twist on the old wrinkly crab apple! Ohhhhhh.....twisted, I know!

Best Answer

Actually I want to sink my teeth into u but then I may be tried for fruit slauder and I can just go to the grocery store and but your kind on the non black market. They must somehow brainwash ur friends and tell them their off to paradise...like, I'm going to take u to rainbow (mn grocery store). And there u will find ur treasure. They think they r being adopted but find the real truth when there's no hope left...warn them!

Best Answer

It just means you don't like Gwyneth Paltrows daughter..

Best Answer

I make marmalade out of things that look like you - does that make me a fruity killer? <br />
it's marmalade season ; )~ yum

Best Answer

Yes it does you should be arrested for an apple hate crime!

Best Answer

You twisted ****

Best Answer

I tried that with a bunch of cucumbers. Wasn't pretty.

Best Answer

I guess it's ok, but only if you love bananas

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

LMAO ....hahaha I love your sense of humor your so fruity hahah :) and no it does not...hahahah

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer