To me it's the worst possible thing you could do to another human being.
TheRose202 TheRose202 18-21, F 24 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

The answer is complicated. But the whole "spread their seed" theory is just another excuse for men to cheat. Women cheat too just not as often and usually have an emotional need. Love seems so doomed sometimes

Best Answer

we make decisions ba<x>sed on our best answer at the time...things change and we don't always handle it the best way. Forgiveness carries much more value than guilt. lol Howard

Best Answer

Cheating will be forgiven once. Once and only once. After that, ****'em.

Best Answer

I think the internet has helped contribute to that.......a lot!

Best Answer

I would, if had better interpersonal skills and where not so lazy, but would not make a secret of it. Like it the French way.

Best Answer

It's good you have a passion...We are a passionate species.<br />
When the passion subsides or disappears we will always seek a replacement.

Best Answer

Easy solution: break up first. I find that those who cheat are often also cowardly.

Best Answer

Ahhhh..Yes ..easy solution..and family? Friends? Children? all those affected by that "easy" solution..?? What about them? I've been on both sides of it girl...There is no such thing as an easy solution. Is that not as self serving as the cheater? Just putting this out there for thought.
You have obviously been hurt by someone and I am truly sorry that it happened. Being bitter and judgemental...labeling and venting may help you feel better now...It's a short time relief though. Move on and realize..life ..love..relationships rarely work out to our expectations.You live..you love.. and you learn.
I truly wish you the best in your next go round.

Best Answer

No, actually, I've never been cheated on. As far as if they have a family, that family deserves better. If my father cheated (we're talking more than once, here. Second chances are always granted), I would no longer consider him my father. In fault states, adultery can seriously screw you over in a divorce. Cheating is a direct result of weakness and cowardice, and those who partake deserve whatever bad things come by them.

Best Answer

Lust is a human feeling. It is written about in the Old Testament.<br />
Lust is a feeling, an arousal. <br />
When it is feed continuously , when it is a secret....it takes on a life of its own.<br />
I have known women who assert they never have felt nor thought lustful thoughts.<br />
There is a body of opinion is psychology that lust if its not discussed openly will lead to behaviour such as "cheating" or being unfaithful.<br />
Does this help ?

Best Answer

people are people.Being turned on, IS being turned on! We all have cheating potential.<br />
A cheating partner is a door to an open mind. Lighten up, then enjoy

Best Answer

So, you have around a 90% chance of hurting them and that's your rationale? Bad odds.

Best Answer

Life hurts more than 90% My ex-wives cheated 90%
The second one I never cheated on.Didn't mean much to her. In a half century, life happens,no more,no less.

Best Answer

So, because there are a lot of hurtful things in life, it's okay to add to them? I...don't understand your logic.

Best Answer

i hate them as well

Best Answer

no because there trash you must be one

Best Answer

Yep. Totally gonna beat them into a comma! , &lt;--- this is the last cheater who tried to step to me.

Best Answer

It's because they are selfish.

Best Answer

Cheaters cheat because they CAN. For them, the payoff outweighs any possible consequences.

Best Answer

Well men's brains have always been hardwired to spread their seed wide and far to ensure the survival of the species. So now that we're all civilized it's a daily struggle to resist the urge to fcuk everything that moves.

Best Answer

unsatisfied souls

Best Answer

Let your body decide where you want to go..<br />
High or Low<br />
Fast or Slow

Best Answer