likeitmatters143 likeitmatters143 16-17, F 6 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Depression

You've hardly begun to live at 13-15 yrs. old. Many of us have a painful time of it at your age. This time in your life will pass and you have plenty of years ahead of you to find your way. In the meantime, try to focus on the things that bring you happiness and satisfaction. Best wishes to you.

Best Answer

It's sad when someone of such a young age has had a traumatic event to make him/her sad, and view life differently. Age has very little to do with it. Most of someone's happiness is actually inherited and a parent's optimism determines their offspring's. Some of which are; divorce, suicidal parents, death in the family, or mental disorders... I have depression so I can't help myself...

Best Answer

Age isn't totally unrelated. It's no coincidence that so many who post comments such as yours tend to be very young. I've never seen someone 56-60 ever say that they don't have a reason to live. The problems you've cited are serious ones, but they aren't unusual and different people are obviously impacted in different ways by them. If you have depression, it's certainly something you can't help and can occur in people who have had little trauma or tragedy in their lives. It's usually something that requires professional help, something I hope you're getting.

Best Answer

You have to find a goal to strive towards.

Best Answer

You're the only one that hasn't made an age or religious related comment... thank you:)

Best Answer

You still have your whole life ahead off you. Accept yourself focus on the positive things,

Best Answer

Your only what 14 or 15 for godss sake ?? how bad can things be ?? go out side & play . go to your church, this is the reall world girly not no dam make believe .go for a walk & talk to god .

Best Answer

I'm a christian, and go to church every Saturday... My parents are divorced, my dad lives five hours away, and not too long ago was going to commit suicide... I had a premonition ... So i called my dad

Best Answer

just ask god to help you with stuff

Best Answer