laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 15 Answers Jul 1, 2012

You gotta admit.. "You never know what you're going to get" is a pretty profound statement.

Best Answer

I hate that movie because it's relentlessly ****** up and depressing and every time I watch it I uncover another la<x>yer of ****** up.

Best Answer

He neglected to mention that the box has been squashed by a Greyhound bus.<br />
And that we are on diets....LOL!<br />
I saw the movie and was surprised at all the hype. I didn't think it was so great and certainly not a wow movie.

Best Answer

Chocolates are complicated, you have your plain, your milk, your mint, those with toffee, with almonds, Dark and Light Chocolate. Then there is white chocolate. Chocolate with raisins, and chocolate cherries. Should I go on?

Best Answer

No need I get what you mean. And I know that's true, Life is complicated. Lol

Best Answer

I think he was spot on. When chocolates are made they dont get to pick what flavour they are. So if a turkish delight doesnt like being one too bad they cant change, just like life. Not everyone will like you, if your one of the unpopular flavours you wont get picked often, again much like life. I could go on but my fingers tire hahaha

Best Answer

When you say it like that I suppose he was right in what he said. Thank you. Lol

Best Answer

And my admiration of Sean Connery's James Bond, from the age of nine or ten, made me believe it was so cool (and normal) to simply wink at someone you admire or "drop your room key in front of them" to attract that person to you--and i believed that into adulthood, causing me to miss out a on many meaningful friendships and relationships in my life. But i don't hate Sean Connery's James Bond for that. And Forrest Gumpwas a character with a mental handicap since birth.

Best Answer

Their is a few wait more than a few Forrest Gumps on EP

Best Answer

What happened, did'ja try to eat a piece of chocolate you found at the dog park?

Best Answer

haha... yes it is a lot more complicated... but sometimes, for those that are very simple, things have to be dumbed down a lot so the masses get it... that statement dumbs it down as much as you can, I think.

Best Answer

Life is what you make of it, the possibilities are endless, what will you do with yours?

Best Answer

The chocolates had a higher IQ than Forest not fair to blame him....

Best Answer

I'm still waiting for the sequel.

Best Answer

This made me giggle :)

Best Answer