i hate it even more when i'm used for a romantic relationship by males than just a friendship. friends are easy to throw away if they're not real friends. romantic attachment hurts more.

Best Answer

I back you a 100%i hate aguy that does thi they are nothing but little pathetic parasites

Best Answer

Starting out as friends is great. But deceit is never nice.

Best Answer

wel i am in the same position like you wel things is that i got so much probz in my life and stress so i use to look at my bf for the one who truly loves me and wud nevr leave me and we had a LDR for quite some time and i decided to give up my virginity to him when i finally did now he hurted me saying that he wanna be friends and he dont wanna be with me he jus wanted sex and got it now i feel so foolish i thought he was so different i cry my heart out everyday!!

Best Answer

mee to like you

Best Answer

May be, you are wrong

Best Answer

Yes, pretend friends are the worst, especially those with benefits. <br />
Friends with alterior motives compounds the problem. They say forever but then they are gone just like that.

Best Answer

IKR?

Best Answer