I know this is going to sound real old fashioned, but I guess the best thing you can do is to redirect your hate for him into a motivation. A motivation to be even better off without him. And when he sees how well you are living it up without him, most likely he'll slap himself for letting such a great gal go. AND, when the new gf of his realises that he still think about you, hahaha. The rest is up to your imagination. Take care!!

Best Answer

Thanks... I needed someone to tell me how I should think of things and this is a great way of doing it. Feel a bit limited in how much motivation I can give out at the moment though due to the tests I'm most likely going to fail. But after their over 'motivation' it is! :)

Best Answer

Walk it off- stay away

Best Answer

Yeah I reeeeally want to do this but at the same time if i stay away and ignore he'll notice that what hes done has actually effected me and I can't stand when people get that satisfaction.

Best Answer

Not at all- he'll see he isn't worth the sweat off you @$$ to pat attention to him

Best Answer

This is a tough one. I try to think of all of us as going through a process of 'becoming". When I have been at my worst in terms of behaviour ... it had everything to do with me and very little to with the people I hurt. So when someone hurts me ... I try to remember that maybe it is not about me... they are just messed up and trying all the "Wrong things" just to feel better. I try to think of people who are behaving in a manner that hurts me as being in the midst of an emotional epelptic attack ... they are flailing their arms because that is the process they are in... they don't intend to hit me in the face. It is my job to take good care of myself ... and stay out of the way. It also helps me to turn the focus back on myself and ask myself where I hurt... why I hurt ... what is my part in it ... forgive myself ... accept that I too am in a process and then proceed to do work on myself. I hope this helps. I have been where you are and it is sooooo painful and imprisoning. Once I turn the focus back on myself, my part and what I can improve ... I feel so much better because instead of spinning in the problem ... I am moving into solution. Hang in there!

Best Answer

I can see what you've said is the right thing to do... and I have used this way to get through one particular situation in the past. Hopefully in time I'll be able to teach myself how to use that advice again. Thank you...

Best Answer

I know it's real easy for someone else to say, but hate just eats you up inside. It's just not good for ya!

Best Answer

Oh I know that. I've had to deal with a lot of things that past two years but it feels at the moment like there is almost a limit to how much people you can forgive.

Best Answer

Honestly, if you hate him. Let yourself hate him for a little while and stay away. I think just staying away, live your life to the fullest. Be confident an don't even worry yourself about it. I think success is the best revenge an you aren't required to like someone, it isn't realistic to say that you are going to harbor happy thoughts for everyone. <br />
So just live your life. You'll get over it.

Best Answer

Yeeeah you've pointed out one of my unrealistic aims of 'not hating' anyone. I've heard that before that your not going to like everyone you meet, its a disappointing fact of life but a very true one.. thanks :)

Best Answer

Just accept people do stupid things. If you were angry towards him, it could've pushed him away. Or it was a line of bs he told you. Either way, move on with your life. The drama isn't worth it.

Best Answer

I'll end up moving I know that... but I know it sounds stupid but I'm a VERY competitive person and when something like this happens I feel like I have to backlash right back at that person before I can even get my mind thinking straight again. Good advice though thanks..

Best Answer