teksing888 teksing888 31-35, M 18 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

log off..

Best Answer

The surest way is to unplug your computer

Best Answer

You hate them, yet you do not know what they are. You feel that is a wonderful attitude, hating what you do not know?<br />
Trolls are quite funny, but there are no trolls here, just some stuck up frustrated guys. Just ignore them.

Best Answer

I realy am just saying I don't like bullying inb any sape or form I am asking thse questions to prevent from becoming as bad as they are.
James

Best Answer

Real trolls do not bully. Abd bullying sucks big time

Best Answer

okay I will do some reserch then as to what the definision of an internet troll at the moment I am trying to pick up the peices of a broken existance which keeps haunting me.
James

Best Answer

Too late, douchebag. >:D

Best Answer

Ignore, don't react to them, or even block them.

Best Answer

How can you hate them if you don't know what they are?

Best Answer

because I resent any kind of bullying no matter what the person behind the computer screen is saying, bullying wrecks lives of people like myself &amp; I don't like it.

Best Answer

Good enough.

Best Answer

keep clear of bridges... fol di rol

Best Answer

I have yet to meet an internet troll who dares to challenge me. D:

Best Answer

A troll is someone who types items into public online forums for the sole purpose of generating negative emotion in the readers. You avoid their attention by not giving credit to lies and being able to accept the truth with a calm understanding of it. Everyone is vulnerable though, even an old pro troll like me.

Best Answer

Sorta like an STD you are stuck with it for life.

Best Answer

stop feeding them

Best Answer