Is there any teenage guys who I can actually have a NORMAL conversation with? I don't think so!
Aeroilyn Aeroilyn 16-17, F 9 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in EP

yes that is rather annoying.....and it doesn't get much better when they get older....some just learn to control it a little better, but most men will always be little immature boys at heart. You just gotta find the one that you don't mind it from.

Best Answer

nah, guys don't talk dirty or flirt with me. lol. don't worry, when they grow up and stop talking with the front of their pants, they will actually use their brains. :)

Best Answer

Yeah they don't get better with age!! Take the word NORMAL out of the equation and you get a better shot!<br />
Actually there are some decent guys, but like the rest of us girls you gotta weed out the pigs!

Best Answer

I hate it if it's the wrong guy for me. Love it when he's who I'm interested in.

Best Answer

I'd feel that way at that age too. They'll grow out of it.. some day. It'll still be on their minds, but it won't be that important of a subject to talk about.

Best Answer

Ewww boys, icky.

Best Answer