Yes,I totally agree with you.People sometimes say that in my city - and it just isn't true.That is lazy thinking and a bl<x>inkered view.

Best Answer

Thank you. :)

Best Answer

I don't hate anything, I especially don't pretend to know what it is like in other areas of the world. How would you know if it's not like that where they live, especially if you don't live there or know about the area yourself?

Best Answer

That's what I'm saying also. How can one make such a bold statement when they have never left their state???

Best Answer

I'm venting about something that is very common in MY area with another person in MY area. This person has never left the state whereas I have lived overseas and seven major US cities. This person says people are like this everywhere. Get it now???

Best Answer

Perhaps if you had made it clear from the beginning I wouldn't have needed clarification.

Best Answer

Well, craig7 got what I was saying.

Best Answer

I'm not craig7, sorry.

Best Answer

How old are you?

Best Answer

I am between 22 and 25 like my profile says. :)

Best Answer

That explains something.

Best Answer

Don't even try to pretend like you know anything about me, doll face.

Best Answer