There's no moral issue when it comes to a talented physician who can keep you going. And, it certainly is anything but initmate!

Best Answer

There are female doctors available in most cases.

Best Answer

I don't like having my bits looked at by anyone but I do feel more comfortable with a female doctor doing it.I don't care what gender my doctor is for most things but I prefer to be seen by a female doctor for female stuff.

Best Answer

Thank you for best answer :-)

Best Answer

In reality, sending a man to medical school does not change the nature of the beast. I've come across forums where people who know male doctors personally said that the doctor admitted to them that they will often do unnecessary exams on young, attractive women and that they can easily justify it. One man even said that a male doctor confessed to him that it's an incredible job getting to look at and touch different women in ways which most women don't even allow their husbands to do. <br />
The problem is that we live in an age where myth and falsehood are being promoted on a daily basis. Our Western culture is so full of myths and deceptions, people no longer know what absolute truth is anymore. It has become so commonplace for women to allow male doctors to give them personal exams, people naturally think there's nothing to it. But the grim statistics of male doctors abusing their female patients have shown the true colors of the medical industry. Even if a male doctor acts professional, he is still getting access to the most intimate parts of a woman's body--a area that is so private that most women would never even allow their own husbands to see.

Best Answer

If women are prepared to let a strange male Dr examine them in these private area's then I don't feel sorry for them and they deserve to be abused

Best Answer

I like how you used your other account to write what you deem to be correct. And then another troll account to comment. LOSER!

Best Answer

I think it's great.<br />
Gonna go dress up as a doctor and see how I go.<br />
Wish me luck.<br />
In all honesty though... why should it matter?<br />
Women examine men.......

Best Answer

Male doctors penetrate womens private bits, why not use a women and why do these men specialize in this type of work, why are the so many in court for sexual abuse

Best Answer

So? Women touch men.... men touch women. Don't give me the sexual urges cr ap. Both se.xes have that and it is a choice.... there is no right or wrong. Machines are not quite capable of doing this for us just yet.

Best Answer

Go to whatever Dr makes you feel comfortable....

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Wow, you sure are uptight. Intimate moral issue? <br />
I feel that it is a damned good thing, rather than bury the woman because her vagina rotted out from cancer because she didn't get medical exams.

Best Answer

Women are no more at risk than men, men aren't routinely intimately examined, but women are and often by male doctors, they use cancer scare tactics to increase their income.

Best Answer

Well said. Doctors often use scare tactics in order to scare women into having regular intimate exams. The medical industry is obsessed with the female breasts and genitals. It's interesting how men don't get the same attention. However, there are books written by doctors who say that women patients are more at risk of being taken advantage of. Go figure...

Best Answer

I should have gone to med school

Best Answer

You would have had fun lol

Best Answer

It isn't intimate to me. I like my male gyn, he is a nice man and takes good care of his patients.

Best Answer

You need to do research on this subject, of course he's a nice man enjoying his job and earning mega bux for the privaleage.

Best Answer

Lesbians do not have testosterone driving their sexual desires.
Women do not understand male sex drive, no amount of training can remove it.

Best Answer

I really don't care if the guy has a sex drive or not or what he thinks when he examines me. He isn't having sex with me so why would I care? If I believe he takes good care of me that is all that matters. The guy could have a raging hard-on, I really don't care...

Best Answer

I think you need to wake up girl. Any man can be nice when he's onto something good. You need to respect yourself and not sell yourself so cheap.

Best Answer

Being a guy, I've never faced such a daunting moral issue. Gee. If I was a women, would I let a male doctor examine me or risk dieing of cancer? Hmm. Hard one. Or would I find a woman doctor like my wife has and let her do the exam? Hmmm. <br />
Well, I'm not a woman, but I think I would opt for the woman doctor, and if one wasn't available, survival.<br />
Seriously, I believe it is the law that when a male doctor does a female exam, a female nurse must be present. I may be wrong, but that is my understanding.

Best Answer

Yes you are correct a nurse is present, that does not change the intimate procedure, women are brain washed by the media friends and family into acceptance, even though more and more doctors are in court for sexual abuse. Emergencies and survival excluded from my comments.

Best Answer

A male doctor isn't doing the exam with his penis. Seriously. How about a man doing a prostate exam on another guy? Do you think the doc has prison rape fantasies? Give me a break. The only time I heard such nonsense was in the news lately when some Muslim guy went nuts on the doctor for removing the veil to treat his wife for an emergency delivery of a baby.

Best Answer

Obviously you have not researched this subject and rely on friends family and the media to guide you into acceptance.

Best Answer

I'm all for it

Best Answer

Wayne is up for owt lol!!

Best Answer

kinky...

Best Answer

you said SHE???

Best Answer

I am answering pailrider 9 not your reply...

Best Answer

Defo is...

Best Answer

Did I???

Best Answer

Most men are

Best Answer

well then they can just go to woman Dr. . Some time the insurance plans only have male Dr. avilable

Best Answer

some are getting their rocks off and they should be stoned if they get caught

Best Answer