My mother in law hates me and I hate her back, she makes me sick to the MAX. She has never liked me, she thinks her son is too good for me, phapha. However I have tried to be nice and respectful. she a back stabber. I will NEVER trust her or any of those bastards. My husband thinks its all in my head. We have been married for 3yrs now. And 3yrs his family hated me, I tried to forgive and be an adult about this, I have tried to go to family gatherings they have isloated me and mistreated me the whole time. Nawww enough is enough. I will NEVER go to another family gathering or event with thoses little demons from hell. My husband said its fine I don't have to go he understand, whatever! But yet his mother. Can just say something that she needs to be done and it has to be done its SICK! He is the only boy, but I could care less. He stands up to his mother or else I will treat him like a roommate. I will not deal with this crap , I'm miserable with her presence on earth.
mrsdollface mrsdollface 26-30, F 8 Answers Feb 13, 2012

Bury her alive..!!!

Hahahaahah

Just move mate!!

But if u cant afford that..

Then ur stuck with her

Best Answer

I needed the laugh tho, thanks! Those really were some encouraging words all except the alive part.

Best Answer

Lol..
My sister have the same problem..
She just cant kill her..
However..they wrestle a lot..

Best Answer

Don't worry...she won't live forever . Then you and your husband can have a son and start the cycle over again :)

Best Answer

Oh I can't wait until the day she dies! Sorry but its true. And I will NEVER start a insane cycle such as anything she has done. I'm too threw with her.

Best Answer

The bad news is that he will always be her son. So live with it or dont. But pushing him will only damage the relationship. So DONT> Learn to become the long suffering daughter in law. At least that way she looks like a ***** even to him. But he still wont break with her for you.

Best Answer

You are right that is her son, and I'm not going to push him away or haven't been, this is just sooooooo sick to me!

Best Answer

I'm not going to ever disrespect her to her face, becuz I will never ever be in her presence again. If she pulls up or something I would do my best to make her feel unfortable and always leave.

Best Answer

So he is a mama's boy. I would ask him ,who is he sleeping with?

Best Answer

Theres not much you can do. You don't have to be nice to her but try to be polite. Be mean politely.

Best Answer

I have even been mean politely......smh, I can not deal with this, she needs to stay away from me. All together, she has nothing coming when we have children she won't even be allowed to touch my child. After all she has done to hurt me, its way too much

Best Answer

And rightfully so, when he married you, you became the woman in his life . . . He needs to let go of moms skirt tail!

Best Answer

yes indeedy leave and cleave! Nuff said.

Best Answer

Very true!

Best Answer