Bury her alive..!!!<br />
Hahahaahah<br />
Just move mate!!<br />
But if u cant afford that..<br />
Then ur stuck with her

Best Answer

I needed the laugh tho, thanks! Those really were some encouraging words all except the alive part.

Best Answer

Lol..
My sister have the same problem..
She just cant kill her..
However..they wrestle a lot..

Best Answer

Don't worry...she won't live forever . Then you and your husband can have a son and start the cycle over again :)

Best Answer

Oh I can't wait until the day she dies! Sorry but its true. And I will NEVER start a insane cycle such as anything she has done. I'm too threw with her.

Best Answer

The bad news is that he will always be her son. So live with it or dont. But pushing him will only damage the relationship. So DONT> Learn to become the long suffering daughter in law. At least that way she looks like a ***** even to him. But he still wont break with her for you.

Best Answer

You are right that is her son, and I'm not going to push him away or haven't been, this is just sooooooo sick to me!

Best Answer

I'm not going to ever disrespect her to her face, becuz I will never ever be in her presence again. If she pulls up or something I would do my best to make her feel unfortable and always leave.

Best Answer

So he is a mama's boy. I would ask him ,who is he sleeping with?

Best Answer

Theres not much you can do. You don't have to be nice to her but try to be polite. Be mean politely.

Best Answer

I have even been mean politely......smh, I can not deal with this, she needs to stay away from me. All together, she has nothing coming when we have children she won't even be allowed to touch my child. After all she has done to hurt me, its way too much

Best Answer

And rightfully so, when he married you, you became the woman in his life . . . He needs to let go of moms skirt tail!

Best Answer

yes indeedy leave and cleave! Nuff said.

Best Answer

Very true!

Best Answer

has it gotten any better? As soon as we move out of her house I plan on Xing her right out of our holiday celebrations and family gatherings.

Best Answer