adamlevinemine9 adamlevinemine9 18-21, F 14 Answers Jun 17, 2011

Yeah , it's ok. If it's for no particular reason you'll stop hating them as you get older. I'd be willing to bet your parents aren't the only people you hate. It's called the "I hate everybody" stage.

Best Answer

ha no only them i like other peole

Best Answer

lol... honest and very true answer

Best Answer

You are a normal teenager, and hopefully you'll grow out of it.

Best Answer

Love hate. We cant tell you what your supposed to feel. But i will say this, if they have done anything wrong *abusive * then yea i guess, my view is by hurting others you hurt yourself, same with love and hate. We all sprouted from the same thing we are all connected, the fact that were the same species inhances that deep connection. So for whatever reason you hate them wether its you were a spoiled brat and now their putting their foot down or they have hurt you on a level that just crosses the line, it your choice to tell if you sould or sould not hate them.

Best Answer

Most people go through the "I hate my parents" phase. Because your parents don't really see you as an individual with the right to like whatever kind of music, clothes, hair style, accessories, etc... that you like. Parents are against anything "different", they find fault with everything you do, they think that they can make you have whatever personality that they want you to have. They forgot that everyone has to find out who they are in their own way and in their own time and nobody can control that. They forgot what it was like to be under their parents' control. Unless they are totally cool then this doesn't apply. Or unless they were total geeks and were everything their parents wanted them to be, in that case then they will probably never understand.

Best Answer

No, it's not ok to hate your parents. It is wrong. If they are abusing you in any way, speak to a teacher or counselor to get help. You are very young. Why do you hate them? You can't go out when you want, or stay out as late as you want? They can't provide the name brands you want in clothes? (Most parents can't). Without more details it is hard to say.<br />
In years to come, you will grow close to your parents again. And realize the hard work and sacrifices they have made for you. Make peace with them before it is too late. And, it is always later than you think......

Best Answer

i dont think you hate them i think you just have disagreements. i think if they died you would be sad and out of a place to live for free and someone to take care of you .. that actually loves you and not some forster family that will just go though the motions of life with you and you will be lucky if they even like you...

Best Answer

you are a sick immature child. you need to get your a$$ into therapy and re read the Ten Commandments.

Best Answer

you may not like your parents at this point, because they are contralling your life, i feel don,t hate them, your just mad that they will not let you make up your choices,to hate some one is to wish they were died or they abused you all your life .but not likeing your parents is normal when you can,t have contral you own faith.

Best Answer

yup i agree

Best Answer

I think its alright... just let them see their grandbabies... and don't hurt them back... those are the worst stories I hear!

Best Answer

This may be a temporary things. But if you are convinced they are bad for you, consider trying to move out. Maybe you could live with someone else.

Best Answer

it depends what type of parents you have ...............its a mixed emotional feeling when you think you should love them and honor them and you cant find anything there. If they have been mentally or physically abusive then go ahead delete them from your mind hate just eats you up.

Best Answer

idk i feel happy about hating them its all okay with me they just gone in my mind mean nothing to me i feel good

Best Answer

Yes god said to honor ur mother and father

Best Answer

i know but i dk if i even believein stuff like thata anymore

Best Answer

They hate you too.

Best Answer

good i really dont care thier stupid for all i know

Best Answer