lifeisnotokay lifeisnotokay 16-17, M 21 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Depression

I felt that way about three months ago and I had my suicide all planned out. Try this (I learned it in therapy): <br />
1. Write out your negative thoughts<br />
2. Force yourself to write out three positive things for every negative thing you wrote<br />
Trust me, this works! I recommend that you get a psychologist and start working things out. It made me feel all bubbly inside when I saw all the good things that I had written down.<br />
Best of luck to you, I am cheering for you. You can definently get past this. I did it and I am fifteen. <br />
Hopeful for you, <br />
Cat Emily

Best Answer

Get over yourself you self absorbed, selfish little whiny biatch.

Best Answer

What a coincidence, I hate you too !!!

Best Answer

that's mean

Best Answer

take it easy!!!

Best Answer

douche...

Best Answer

Situations like this should never be taken lightly whether the person is playing or not. Why not just read past the question?

Best Answer

Find something or someone outside your own self that interests you more.

Best Answer

what do you want me to do

Best Answer

Have that same attitude after you went out and lived for a bit and gained some perspective. Youre a kid, how do you know you cant live with pain any more are you terminally sick? Are you ailing? Or is it just normal teenaged angst that probably will resolve itself when you hit your 20s? I've seen people living in 3rd world filth that have a better attitudes and they really don't have anything- clean water, shelter or safety from crime. Its that bad, stop telling us and GO SEE A MENTAL HEALTH EXPERT. YOU WANT TO LIVE. If you didnt, you'd offed yourself awhile ago. You have a reason to live, you just don't know what it is yet.

Best Answer

i dont know what kind of pain youre going thru but i was dealing with pain myself and felt like it was driving me crazy, i felt the same way you do, my joints were constantly cracking and popping, i just couldnt stand it anymore, i asked a question on here about two wks ago about that one person wrote two words, vit d, i researched it and realized my multi wasnt giving me enough, i was supposed to be getting 5 times as much, so i got some d3 ,ive been taking 2000 iu's every day for the past 2 wks and the cracking is going away, and i feel so much better, i went thru that with throat pain too for 6 months and couldnt get rid of the pain cause doctors werent diagnosing me right, when i moved cause of losing my job cause of several surgeries i saw someone else who told me i had allergies, now i give myself shots, go on benadryl and never had throat pain again, the point im trying to say about pain is sometimes theres a reason for it and sometimes you think you cant get rid of it but if you only knew what was causing it you might be able to make it go away, sometimes you think it cant, i dont know whats causing your pain but talk to your doctor about it

Best Answer

If you don’t like something, change it. <br />
If you can’t change it, <br />
change your attitude. <br />
it's never as bad as you think,what ever it may be.

Best Answer

I have the same problem. Once you find out, tell me.

Best Answer

Hugs ._.

Best Answer

well truthfully you have the first step right there. just by saying that you want help it shows that you have a will to be better for yourself. If you can find the small spark of joy inside you, and just be happy that it is there. that will help you a long way.<br />
Because if you are happy that you are happy, then happiness reigns.<br />
If you are sad that you are sad, then sadness reigns.<br />
have joy becuse there is joy in your heart.

Best Answer

you know that feeling you have inside you. u call it pain. let it consume your body then fall backwards onto a bed/sofa. count to 3 then hold your breath for 6. breath out for 8 and repeat this cycle for 9. how do you feel?

Best Answer

Nothing in this world should ever make you feel that way, lighten up!

Best Answer

It's nice that everyone was so supportive of you. If you are serious, feel free to contact me. I've struggled with depression for years.

Best Answer

What's wrong? you shouldn't be saying this

Best Answer

Hating who are is not good. Maybe you should improve yourself, do something that you like and enjoy a lot. What ever the pain is, it should not take over your life to the point where you come to the conclusion of hating yourself. Remember you are unique in your own way and only you can discover it.

Best Answer

You got one more year to go, stick it out then go to a military basic training...then you'll know what pain is all about

Best Answer

:,(

Best Answer

I feel your pain... I just want it all to end... I want to die....

Best Answer