I feel bored with my life,feel like there is no purpose at all,don't even have friends to go out somewhere,simply fed up of this life,would just like to die without any pain right now,because i always have some kind of problem to think about,there is nothing to be happy about!!!!
dannywee dannywee 18-21, F 6 Answers Mar 30 in Dating & Relationships

I agree that life crates problems. but disagree there is nothing to be happy about. you have to get off your butt and do something that really make you happy. nothing is free

Best Answer

there is nothing really that makes me happy right now!i have only a few friends and even they dont seem to care about me..i feel like there is no one who care about me.just don't know what to do

Best Answer

don't be waiting for somebody to care about you. you take the initiative and care about someone else like a child in an orphanage. you can sponser a child or even try volunteering. when you care about others they too will automatically care about you

Best Answer

Need a hug?

Best Answer

Get up..... Get out..... and do something :)

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer