My mom used to be frustrated when I wouldn't eat steak, I'd sit there until I ate some, because she took the time to make a meal, darn it! Ha ha, I would be honest and tell them what you do not like. Your taste buds will probably change to accommodate it, but if not, you're gonna have to get your protein and such somewhere else to be healthy.

Best Answer

ask them to take you to taco bell there is no real meat in thier food. red or any other color

Best Answer

I don't like red meat either... I can't abide the stuff... I just simply don't like it<br />
Tell them it's not on any principle you simply don't like it, that you are happy to eat 'fill in what you like here' or to go without if it means changing what's being made for dinner.<br />
Also tell them to think of how expensive red meat is and the cash they will be saving by letting you off eating it

Best Answer

gravy .. spices ... enhance the taste

Best Answer