I hate religion so much, but have religious friends. as long as theyre open to everything then im ok with them. But athiests dont believe in ghosts or demons, and i know im not agnostic and definately NOT religious. where do i fit in all this?
BMMitch BMMitch 18-21, M 26 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in Religion

Just tell people that you believe in what you can see (if you can see demons and ghosts that is) You sound like an athiest with an interest in the paranormal.

Best Answer

You would probably fall under the category of "Spiritualist"

Best Answer

Athiests simply don't believe in a god. They can and do believe in demons and ghosts if they would like.<br />
You can still be an athiest and believe in demons. :)

Best Answer

hmm, sounds legit!

Best Answer

NO YOU CAN'T! How can you be an atheist and believe in life after death or supernatural beings? THAT COMPLETELY CONTRADICTS LOGIC!

Best Answer

i do what i want lol but i dont believ ein life after death

Best Answer

Yes you can. Just as believing in god is just a belief, believing in ghosts and being an athiest is also a belief. Either way both are our own opinions and are right.

Best Answer

Opinions are not facts, but if a fact doesn't change your opinion then you're just a fool.

Best Answer

Reading this question makes me want to slam my head against the wall, really hard.<br />
So I only have one question. Are you listening to what you're saying?

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

your brainwashed into religion arent you?

Best Answer

I'm an atheist. However hating religion makes about as much sense as hating santa claus to me. Also you believing in minor supernatural beings like ghosts and demons while not believing in major supernatural beings is completely condtradictory.

Best Answer

I refer to that as "Vague Spiritualism"; many people who don't follow any organised religion still believe in the paranormal and the occult.

Best Answer

How in the world can you believe in demons and ghosts then? You sound confused is what you sound.<br />
I don't believe in god, demons, ghosts, santa, spaghetti monsters or the tooth fairy stc. <br />
Maybe you are bi?

Best Answer

i just believe in demons and ghosts. But I know 100% i am not religious, thats out of the picture. but I am not agnostic because I dont even wonder if theres the possibility of a higher diety and athiests dont believe in anything

Best Answer

Then wtf do you think these demons and ghosts are derivative of? Think about it. You cannot have it both ways. Tell me you don't believe in vampires, zombies and werewolves too?

Best Answer

i wish zombies were real but its just not scientifically proven or explained how it could happen

Best Answer

Oh boy...so you think demons and ghosts are scientifically proven?

Best Answer

it has been

Best Answer

ahhh youth.....
**smiles**

Best Answer

lol good times, but your religious?

Best Answer

No...I am an atheist to the bone.

Best Answer

sweet! thats awesome!

Best Answer

superstitious

Best Answer

Im like that too. idk what its called.

Best Answer

Spiritualist mixed with agnostic?

Best Answer

I'm not sure... I believe in supernatural demons devil spirits angels God.. heaven and hell it all kinda goes together .. I am not sure what to tell you but that:)blessings

Best Answer

A teenager who watched TV too much.

Best Answer

what you mean bro?

Best Answer

I'm with ya! I don't know what I am either. I also do not believe in god but very much believe in the paranormal.

Best Answer

So you hate everyone that doesn't believe what you do, while demanding they accept everyone that believes something different than they do. Seems like there is a bit, no, a LOT of irony there. It depends on what kind of demons you believe in. For you to believe in ghosts you must believe in some sort of otherworldly energy that remains after certain individuals die, so I would say that you may be spiritual. Demons as well, are sometimes considered to be spirits.

Best Answer

He's an idiot, don't listen to him.

Best Answer

gnatfree, your a religious person arent you? you have been bainwashed?

Best Answer

true to oneself you could be a Unitarian I believe in demons and ghosts because I've seen them! I haven't seen God but I've seen someone claiming to be Jesus. I'm a Unitarian

Best Answer

i like the sound of that :P

Best Answer

Get some accurate knowledge, and then let your conscience be your guide.

Best Answer

so free willed I am?

Best Answer

Well sure, but be discrete. The truth is the truth, and the rest is just bullshit. Don't waste you time and your life believing in lies.. no matter how attractive or convenient.

Best Answer

Spritual. You don't have to believe in organized religion and/or god to believe period.

Best Answer

imaginative

Best Answer

aha thank you!

Best Answer

you havent completly left religion, meditation can you help you! you still have fears what i did to face my fears was to open my pineal gland, you can research this topic! its real :) you will feel very connected with the earth private message me if u want more info

Best Answer

naw i left it completely bro

Best Answer

ah, you dont want to do this :) fine your choise

Best Answer