They sound like guns firing.
TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 14 Answers Jul 3 in Health

Go to Canada

Best Answer

I know, and I can't believe how much people waste their money in them. I once saw a pack of fireworks for almost $1,000!

Best Answer

That is to much for that stuff. I would not pay it.

Best Answer

Yes. Australia.

Best Answer

That is a little for for me to travel.

Best Answer

But worth it to get away from Fireworks, Firearms and Nascar.

Best Answer

I would not mind living there. I could live anywhere and be happy. And besides it is a beautiful place.

Best Answer

I just turned the music up in the house and in the stable to try and drown it out some. Idiot neighbors..not even the 4th yet!

Best Answer

I know and they are setting them off here in the apartment complex. That should be illegal.

Best Answer

It is illegal, just not enforced.

Best Answer

I hate that we still have areas that sell fireworks.. they are Dangerous!!!! Every year there are tons of fires, people getting burned.. even animals getting burned. Besides that they are $$$$$ and they arent even any good!! Enough already!! Holy hell!!! it's so silly!! If anyone wants to see fireworks.. go to a legit show. There fireworks are better then the **** you buy at a stand!

Best Answer

I agree and then I can get away from the banging noise.

Best Answer

Listen to music with your headphones. Pure. Bliss.

Best Answer

Good idea.

Best Answer

Check with your congregation.

Best Answer

Thanks. But they are all gone for now.

Best Answer

ALL? You must be located in a small town/village then. Try the mountains. Fireworks are not allowed due to them causing forest fires. If that doesn't work, then check with the police department. They are open 24/7. Be safe out there :)

Best Answer

I am in the city. Columbus Ohio. I did not realize that let those things off here in the city.

Best Answer

I was just in Ohio a few weeks ago for a wedding. I don't recall seeing mountains, but I did see a lot of foliage. Beautiful! So, try the forests :)

Best Answer

Ohio is a beautiful state.

Best Answer

I agree! Thought I was the only one.

Best Answer

I hate the booming and popping. It is not just you.

Best Answer

They almost burned my house down one year. My yard was on fire I had to call the fire dept. The next year I told them NO WAY, they accused me of being a party pooper. Yeah it wasn't their house.

Best Answer

I know

Best Answer

I hate it. The only worse holiday is halloween.

Best Answer

i cant stand them either, i cant wait till the 4th is over, they might be firing guns too, thats what my neighbors told me when i complained about the fireworks, i feel like im in the middle of a war zone, i have earplugs on so they dont sound that loud, i felt sorry for this dog last night that was barking cause of the fireworks, there is one thing you can do if you want, im ashamed to admit this but ive done this myself, if you get fed up with it, dont forget the important thing, they are illegal, you can pick up your phone and call the nonemergency police number, and then you will have peace and quiet, i sleep with a fan on to muffle it that way too

Best Answer

I would call the police if I live any place but here in Ohio. There is no law here. People do as they please.

Best Answer

They are illegal here in my city but that doesn't stop people from shooting them off randomly. It's hell for certain breeds of high-strung dogs like collies, they'll run & hide & shake for hours, saw a dead one (small Sheltie collie) on the side of the road yesterday and thought maybe it was running off because of fireworks & got hit by a car.

Best Answer

I feel like one of those dogs. I am so sensitive to sounds. They drive me crazy. Sounds are louder to me than other humans. It hurts my ears.

Best Answer

Go to Canada

Best Answer

Maybe close all your windows, lock the door, and turn on some music?

Best Answer

I have.

Best Answer

yeah a bomb shelter

Best Answer