Meta-analysis shows that the more educated you are, the more likely you are to be an atheist. Meta-analysis shows that the more you know about science (and the more competent the scientist) the more likely you are to be an atheist.

.

Furthermore, all the best scientists are still secular. The "Catholic scientists" are still SECULAR scientists.

.

Lastly, science and faith are incompatible (hence, why the best scientists are secular). Some attempt to ignore science in parts of their life and use faith instead (hence, why there are Catholic scientists), but that is besides to point.

Faith requires you to believe in something either without evidence or despite evidence to the contrary. Science makes you only follow the evidence and the conclusions to which there is evidence.

Best Answer

That's not faith but nice try

Best Answer

Well, if faith requires evidence (which is the only other option), then provide it.

If you don't have evidence, then you are lying.

.

Honestly, whenever one tries (in my experience, and from what I know others have experienced) and discusses religion with people (and the atheist is not the one that mentions faith first), the term faith is first used whenever the theist can't provide evidence or when the atheist provides evidence to the contrary. That would mean that faith is "belief without or despite the evidence".

If you have a different definition, great. Then provide evidence for the existence of a god.

Before doing so, however, define god and be sure to use primary properties. If not, then theological noncognitivism follows, and religion would end up being stupid anyways

Best Answer

Actually most scientist don't give a **** about god because they haven't confronted death to reevaluate there way of thinking.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter if they give a sh*t or not, they still don't believe in a god. The National Academy of Sciences (the US's elite scientists) is made up of 93% atheists.

Furthermore, what does confronting one's death have to do with theism and atheism?

Best Answer

you have poor understanding of theology you implicate what little you know about the subject.

Best Answer

Death plays big part in some religions, you see you can only really take in consideration god, and death when you are confronted by death, because when that barrel is between your eyes you really start thinking about life and realize life is is a mystery , I personally been held at gun point and I tried committing suicide

Best Answer

Claiming I have a poor understanding of theology doesn't mean it is true. It also doesn't get you out of the burden of proof.

.

I used to be suicidal, I have had an NDE, and confronting death doesn't mean jack sh*t towards if there is a god or not. Evidence is what matters. Empirical evidence, philosophical arguments, historical facts (when talking about specific religions), etc.

.

Now, define faith.

Define God in a way that is both internally consistent and has primary properties (otherwise, either atheism or theological noncognitivism follows by default).

Provide EVIDENCE for God.

Best Answer

You provide evidence that he doesn't exist, and you didn't act out on you suicidal moments, I have felt how dying feels like and seen it, I believe in a God that brings all things into existence

Best Answer

How do you know I didn't attempt suicide?

Also, I am in the middle of making a series that provides evidence that god doesn't exist (linked below). I only have 2 episodes so far, but there will be more. Also, the first video shows how the universe doesn't have a cause.

You also didn't provide a definition of or evidence for "God".

Furthermore, you are committing 2 fallacies:

1) Shifting the Burden of Proof

2) Demand to Prove a Negative

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVXF--HIS6h1KBqlntnzc-Q/playlists?shelf_id=0&view=1&sort=dd

.

Honestly, if you can't provide evidence for "God" and want to b*tch and moan about atheists, you are pathetic.

Best Answer

There's no such thing as 'scientism'; it's a p1ss-poor attempt by religitards to legitimize their metaphysical woo woo by claiming that scientific theories (which are subjected to falsification) are just 'beliefs' like any other belief.

Best Answer

Then it's safe to say that Science is much more liberal than any of your so-called holy religions.

Best Answer

Hate?? oh dear not very religious is it. Science is not a religion it is science ,needing proof and verifiable repeatable experiments. And yes there are catholic scientists out there but what is your point? there are also Jewish and Islamic, Indian and Buddhists scientist worldwide. They have to be able to demonstrate their findings in a scientific way not a religious way...If they showed their finding and theories in a I believe and no facts way they would not be entertained.:) And any scientist finding out they are proved wrong just moves on there is not belief it is pure logic and facts. There is no rant against it is pure logic , predictability common sense and discussion. NO faith involved my friend. If that hurts then sorry it is a fact. Science is just that. Not a religion.

Best Answer

Spoken like a true, brainless religitard.

Best Answer

I bet do even know **** about science just material that they teach in colleges. But, thanks for calling a religitatard zorra pendeja.

Best Answer

Your comment is unintelligible and reflective of your lack of white and grey matter.

Best Answer

what dumb ***** you think your smart because you take science classes, you will realize if you had a brain that science subjects are only scratch of the surface stuff that they teach in school, and because you learn scratch of the surface stuff you think your some kind ******* scientist which I bet your not , last time I forgot anyone can go to school and learn science material but it doesn't make me a scientist or smarter.but don't worry you claim to be logical and believe in communism which a big ******* delusion, so now we both stand in the realm of of the delusional.

Best Answer

Yet you believe in **** like communism that doesn't work you ******.

Best Answer