thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 16 Answers May 14, 2012

vote obama ;)

Best Answer

You mean that wasn't you? So, if it wasn't you, who was it?

Best Answer

I don't think they need any help with that....

Best Answer

um, i think you're a little late... yay?

Best Answer

Apparently, if you tell people that you're gay and you want to marry your long-term mate, that will destroy the American family. So, give it a go and let's see what happens.

Best Answer

Racism, discrimination, violence, destroying education and fanatical Christianity is a good one. You know the standard republican tool-kit.

Best Answer

1) Vote Democrat...apparently this will do it, although I don't exactly think Newt Gingrich was a poster boy for family values, but hey, I'm just a Liberal.2) Attend a same sex wedding...this apparently will do it quicker than anything. 3) DON'T join a cult like religion that used to insist on polygamy for it's members, consistently preaches that women are subservient to men, and judges you annually in a ceremony to see if you are living up to the standards set by it's 19th century founder. 4) Do some of the Liberal "Crap" that I have done with my kids, like teaching them to think for themselves, and to be responsible for their own learning .

Best Answer

Organized Religion!

Best Answer

You need to combine either sex, drugs, or money with sheer stupidity. Maybe throw in some immaturity for good measure.

Best Answer

marry a guy and adopt lots of orphans from third world countries..

Best Answer

I am all for it, sorry!

Best Answer