Learn. Stop beating your head against the wall. And try to wean yourself off of her. <br />
You can't make someone love you.

Best Answer

It's not that hard, you leave, you don't look back you just leave. And just asume tht she's a lesson, and next time you fall in love make sure it's with someone that loves for who you are and not for who they want you to be. It's always take two to make a couple, right?

Best Answer

screw her and find someone who loves you for you :)

Best Answer

Romeo oh Romeo...Stop wasting your time and Kick her BUTT and find some sexy who would like to be with you. Or keep serenading her and weep for her all the time. LOL.

Best Answer

she is an addiction, not the love of your life. Maybe a different way to look at this question is "why do I love someone who does not love me back". There is your question...

Best Answer

If she doesnt love you back shes not ur girl!

Best Answer

Drop her like she is hot...you know there is somebody for everybody..trust me..just takes them it will come to you do not go looking for it..and if your treated bad then fly away :)

Best Answer