I've been both places and Miami is full of mafia and illegal drugs and illegal immigrants and it's dirty in a lot of places and I didn't like the overall environment. San Francisco is situated better but I didn't like the streets being little mountains and the homosexual abundance could be disturbing to someone who is not accepting or is a bible thumping christian. If I had to choose between the two I'd pick SanFran. It's more expensive there than Miami but overall I feel a whole lot safer with more opportunities.

Best Answer

San Francisco. Gorgeous scenery. Fun town. Great food. Great culture. Good weather if you don't mind cool and foggy frequently. Infrequent but devastating earthquakes. Sky-high cost of living.<br />
Miami. OK scenery, if you're on the ocean. Good food. Hot, humid, sticky weather. Frequent hurricanes, some devastating. Overall property risk higher than San Francisco. High crime rate.

Best Answer

Miama cons -- HURRICANES! Cubans, humidity.<br />
pros -- weather besides hurricanes very nice<br />
San Franscico pros -- culture, art, music,plenty to do in and around. Good schools everywhere, weather if you like it a little cool, great food, esp seafood<br />
cons -- cost of living, esp rent. Housing scarce. Weather if you don't like it damp and cool. Gays can be pro or con depending on your bias. Heavy Hispanic influence, but different from Miami. Oh, I forgot, EARTHQUAKES!<br />
If the salary is comparable either way, I'd go with SF myself, might be better for a family if you can find housing. Both will be expensive

Best Answer

I can't help you on the San Franciso one but as for Miami, the Cons are you need to know how to talk spanish among others, and for the most part they have adult only areas. If you have a family you may want to check out the living areas there. Good luck and Congrats sounds like you're a smart person on their way up. Keep up the good work

Best Answer

which do you like better? gay people or spanish speaking people?

Best Answer

Both are places to expect bad hair, but SF gets fogged in a lot. Although it is the absolute best place to spend a summer -- quite mild, delicious weather!

Best Answer

Go to Miami!

Best Answer

Miami is a shthole full of fck'n lazy cubans and gangster jamaicans all over, you're better off in San Francisco all the way. Trust me, I lived in Miami for over 12 years and I'm enjoying San Jose like no other place on earth

Best Answer

i'm just super jealous that you have job offers in these places and i'm stuck in the crappy northeast. good luck either way. i quite enjoy the miami area but i hear san fransisco is pretty groovy!

Best Answer