mskitty245 mskitty245 18-21 4 Answers Sep 26, 2012 in Fatherhood

This happens to alot guys the mom gets in mood then plays keep away it's ****** up ..one my homies moms played keep away he went to the house and the grandma answers the door let's him in the baby Moma goes off on him how he bad dad because they broke up and she saw him talk to another girl now his baby Moma and mine were cazzins and my homie was only 16 of course if he single he talk girls but because felt bad killed himself at age 16 **** baby momas can realy put you down basically your brother should take it to court even if gangster he not ratt when comes down to baby

Best Answer

believe me I am also in the same condition............... the only difference is, my in-laws took her somewhere I can't find em............ n my boy is now of 13months2days.................<br />
n god knows how much m dying 2 see his face.................. just file a case but before that make sure she doesn't have any point or the hell she can make some but u better b ready 2 offend..................... if the love is pure... they'll meet 4 sure.......... n congratulations <br />
4 that 1....................lots of love............ n also please pray 4 me 2

Best Answer

Take the case to court www.mensrights.com if he's a good father the law will help him

Best Answer

We live in Texas he helps pays bills he does for his child he has a job a car but he still lives with our mother would that hurt the case

Best Answer

I'm not sure, you need professional legal advice

Best Answer

no it will not................... the only thing which can make a mess is..............if the husband is not good with him............... u know what I mean

Best Answer