1. Get it and not want it anymore 2. Change my mind right before I'm going to get it or its going to happen 3. I get bored of obsessing over it and don't want it anymore... Is this normal behavior??! I wish I wasn't like this. Can't decide on anything..
confused2112 confused2112 26-30, F 6 Answers Jun 11 in Community

I have the exact opposite problem but with the same result. I don't know what I want. So I overthink everything. I can be very indecisive too.

Best Answer

I can be a bit like that, and also I can't stop myself from texting etc, and I know it can get on peoples nerves...., So there you go we should get on well together....

Best Answer

You need to seek fulfillment outside the realm of the material. Chase dreams and experiences, not ob<x>jects.

Best Answer

You're trying to fulfill your life with materialistic things.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

all good

Best Answer

Really?!

Best Answer

um yeah... you must be such a little girl at Christmas time... my god the fun your husband must have teasing you! Its an adorable transparency..

Best Answer