cut hit nails?

Best Answer

That could be it!

Best Answer

12yrs is considered an OAP in a dogs life so he probaly just feeling tierd and hs joints ache because hes old, take him to vet + lots of tlc and pamper hm rotten.

Best Answer

Im with dazed25. he more than likely is suffering from mini strokes or has had a mild stroke. Have had this happen to a german shepard and the symptoms were the same. Get the guy checked.Older dogs do quite often do have strokes that go unnoticed

Best Answer

ok, but that seems extreme..really worried now. thanks for the heads up x

Best Answer

If you hold his paw and take a look between the pads is he overly protective of his paw? My dog got a bad cut between one of his pads once, he started out by walking funny. They are very sensitive about their pads. Start by checking his paws carefully.

Best Answer

His back could be giving out on him. I had a dog that happened to , he started dragging his legs then it just hurt for him to stand but it happened quick.

Best Answer

and did you find anything to help him?

Best Answer

Back paws? degenerative disk disease...

Best Answer

any treatment suggestions? he does seem to be more hunched over and sensitive around his back recently. thank you and everyone on this thread for takingthe time to reply. worried about my boy ;( ..and yes.. his nails and paws are fine,
thanks.

Best Answer

The Vet (After diagnosing) put my pup on Prednesone for almost a 2 week course, (Very specific about timing and weaning off).... and she bounce back fine... We are just extra careful about not letting her be too active now.

Best Answer

all the nerve endings are underneath a dog's "shoulder" area.<br />
has your dog suffered a fall recently?

Best Answer

has he suffered from a mild stroke?

Best Answer