I don't understand how you could be afraid to ask a "friend" of sixteen years a simple question like.."is there something wrong?" Is it possible you see the friendship one way and she may see it differently? Either way you will never know until you ask her..

Best Answer

She probably just needs some space,my best friend and I will go months being the center of each others attention but it gets to be to much some times and she or I will need a few weeks free from one another..It happens

Best Answer

i understand your hesitation, but you aren't likely to find out what's going on unless you ask

Best Answer

She found out you like her. You better murder her before she gets a restraining order.

Best Answer

You'd have to ask her. Maybe you overstepped the mark? Or perhaps she knows you like her and she doesn't feel the same? Maybe she realised she has feelings for you and is too embarrassed to share them. It might not have anything to do with you at all. Either way you'll feel better once you find out.

Best Answer

i will ask when the time is right i am straight by the way we are pals

Best Answer

Even if she's straight too she may still have feelings. She could just feel like she relies on you too much and wants to accomplish something by herself. *shrugs*

Best Answer

that sounds like what it probley is it is what it is :)

Best Answer

http://www.internetmodeling.com/22586/application.htm is the best site in history for webcam models . I seriously went from barely making ends meet to having a great income . At first i was nervous . But now i love my job . Its free to join .i was hired within 2 days . Theres no interview and all adults 18+ can do it. Just be serious and willing to work. We all make money here from females,males,couples, trannies,and shemales. Let have have money in the bank. Good luck to u all

Best Answer