it goes away and comes back..
chanal1 chanal1 31-35, F 12 Answers Jul 22, 2009

Go to the doctor and have it checked

Best Answer

My son-in-law had this happen....he went to the doctor....they lanced it, and placed him on an antibiotic....Don't try to treat this one on your own....there are too many different bacteria....best to be safe, not sorry.

Best Answer

A pure oregano oil will help. It hurts tho.

Best Answer

I suffered from boils in the same area, best advice is see your G .P, also Lanacane medicated talc helped to shift them and ease any discomfort . good luck

Best Answer

have someone poke you.

Best Answer

A well-placed gelignite charge? ;)

Best Answer

Ask a doc.

Best Answer

GO TO THE DOCTOR. I agree with pickynancy--my friend had one on her inner butt cheek and it WAS mrca. It's very easy to pick up from toilet seats (HIGHLY contagious)! Her whole family got it from her!<br />
Call the doc a.s.a.p

Best Answer

Pilonidal cyst: This is a unique kind of abscess that occurs in the crease of the buttocks. Pilonidal cysts often begin as tiny areas of infection in the base of the area of skin from which hair grows (the hair follicle). With irritation from direct pressure, over time the inflamed area enlarges to become a firm, painful, tender nodule that makes it difficult to sit without discomfort. These frequently form after long trips that involve prolonged sitting.<br />
Look it up on the internet, and then see how to treat it.

Best Answer

Medical advice is it a boil or ulcer.

Best Answer

Go to the doctor. You don't want to find out too late that it is mrca.

Best Answer