gabbyglama gabbyglama 18-21, F 10 Answers Jul 17, 2012

Slap that ***** and never talk to her again. They say you can't choose your family. Lifes a ***** when it comes to them. I'm the same with my cousins, they all hate me because of the boy I choose to love, they're the ones that will end up unhappy and alone, just live your life how YOU want, and ignore her.

Best Answer

I think this peculiar behavior she shows warrants the movement of one of your lower extremities towards her lower backside.

Best Answer

The only thing to do is to stay away from the cousin. At least until you can get control of those triggers. She'll push your buttons as long as she can.

Best Answer

You should stay away from her when you are feeling low then. Talk to someone who cares when you feel bad, but not her. :)

Best Answer

My cousin did the same to me. I can't wait to see that face again. :)

Best Answer

hellllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what do you want from me????????????????????????????????????????????????

Best Answer