You're stupid if you fail and courageous if you succeed.

Best Answer

You are so right... people will see it exactly like this.

Best Answer

work on your dream on the side untill you can afford to quit your job for your dream

Best Answer

This will be totally possible... for a while at least. That would give me time to build a support network before I jump into the thing... <br />Thank you wise one. I did not think about that.

Best Answer

As long as the dream pays the bills. I don't think anybody should work at a place where they are truly unhappy. The feeling overflows into your life.

Best Answer

This dream will probably not pay the bills right there in the very beginning.

Best Answer

... right now you got the BALLS... do it! ... you will get ahead if you work for yourself and fulfill your dream! You want to be your own boss, have lots of money and be successfull, and you will if you doing it for yourself... I own my own business, work for a crappy boss and tried to resign, they asked me to stay as I have given 16 years service to this company, if I was younger, and never had the risks I have today... I would do it... right now .... I am sitting with a *** of a boss and wish I had the Balls but someone has to be the a$$hole in this story ... so let it be me!

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

its better to pursue the dream while u can than be 50 or 60 look back and wonder what couldve been...do u have anyone to lean on whilst doing the dream or money put aside??best of luck

Best Answer

Ask your self do you need a job? can you get a better job, second..follow your dream, only you can make it happen...what is standing in our way? most of the time we are the only ones standing in our own way.......because we fear to fail..........among other things.......if you fail..oh well.....you try again, and who cares what people think. Do what is right. :D.<br />
Would you like to share your dream with us?

Best Answer

Wait on the dream two more years. Save money from the crappy job (Or try to find a better one). If after those years you still want to pursue this same dream and you have the money saved to support you at the beginning of your journey, leave the job and go for the dream. <br />
Dreams don't come true in one year or two. (Depending on what they are :)) <br />
I'll copy you a quote we learned in film school from a small booklet titled "The War of Art": <br />
You are volunteering yourself for hell by committing yourself to your artist call. You will be dining on a diet of isolation, rejection, self-doubt, despair, ridicule, contempt, and humiliation. <br />
The artist must know how to be miserable. He has to LOVE being miserable. He has to take pride in being more miserable than any soldier or swabbie or jet jockey. Because this is a war. And war is hell.<br />
Good Luck! :)

Best Answer

You have courage, but do you have the wit to come out smelling like roses?

Best Answer

*sniff sniff* Seems like I do!

Best Answer

you are courageous even if you fail, you failed during making your dreams come true

Best Answer

If it does not work out, I fail. But if I don't give it a go it is also a failure. It would just be a premature failure if I stand back and let it disappear.

Best Answer

Just normal.

Best Answer

OH NO!!!!! Please not that!!! Please... no normal! ;-)

Best Answer