Karma05 Karma05 18-21, M 47 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Not reallly and it is a big problem if you do anything about it.

Shes a kid your an adult

Best Answer

Yes, its absolutely normal despite all the hate from anti-family feminist misandrists. My father was 12 years older than my mother. That always was NORMAL and STANDARD before feminism. A young woman just beginning her biological baby making years is the best biological time for her to marry and begin a family. It is also the most desirable age for NORMAL men. Tell the hate gang to go F themselves and stop trying to hurt young men and women.

Best Answer

My husband is 7 years older than me- but we didn't start dating when I was 12.
Are you condoning statutory rape?

Best Answer

No, bigot, I'm condoning normal marriage and family. Shame on you for pushing feminist hate.

Best Answer

Does your stupidity cause you headaches when it bunches up in a corner of your tiny, mis-shapen little head? Please go back to mohsturbaiting while looking at pictures of dead pepple.

Best Answer

This ^

Best Answer

Hate to break the news this 2013 and she's a child. I think at age 19 there are plenty of nice child bearing women that are adults. Now answer this question when you have a 13 year old!

Best Answer

Hate to break the news to you, tweety, but 100 years of feminist lies does not turn a woman into a child no matter how much you feminists hate women and men. A female of child bearing age is a woman. A child is someone before puberty. Feminist hate does not change biology.

Best Answer

Oh shut your stupid nasty cakehole.

Best Answer

Name calling does not change biological reality any more than feminist hate changes reality. It only demonstrates the pathetic lack of wisdom of the name caller.

Best Answer

They are not doing that thing

Best Answer

Normal no, unusual no, depending on age of consent probably illegal if you do anything (not everywhere in the world though).

Depending on her looks despite what the law says some people might find her pretty she may even look much older that 13. It's doing something about it that would be the problem so hands off.

Best Answer

She is a kid scumbag. You need to wait at least another 5 years before even considering that kind of possibility. Especially since anyone of that age really doesn't know what they want or old enough to not be taken advantage of by someone like you. I have a daughter that is 12 and if some 19 year old came home with her or showed up to pick her up for a date not only would I call the police immediately but said guy would probably end up in the ICU.

Best Answer

That is one of the reasons I am very spiritual but cant stand religion.

Best Answer

Do not call him scumbag.... that's rude. He said he has a crush. He didn't say he was going to kidnap her. God. Yes, he should keep his hands off. That's why he posted here because he wanted support. It can be emotionally painful to acknowledge feelings for someone who you know is out of bounds. It's the first step to moving on.

Best Answer

Who knows...but if you act upon it you better be prepared to be on the recieving end in jail.

Best Answer

ABNORMAL .... VERY ABNORMAL

Best Answer

In nature, 1000 years ago it would be totaly fine but today people want to control and own everything they see. They want what they want and **** everyone and everthing else. Thats why the planet is so f*cked up. According to everyone on here that would be perverted but how old was their great great grandmother when she fell in love and got married and had children???? Now people are going to start making excuses why it was fine back then but totaly wrong today. It's all a mater of cultur and money.

Best Answer

Laws were put in place because young people were being exploited. 1000 years ago there were no cars. By your logic we don't need traffic laws

Best Answer

Young women bleed and are biologically ready to produce children at that age because a hundred thousand generations of their mothers began having children at that age. Only in the past (feminist) century has feminist anti-marriage hate blocked young women and made men into criminals. Feminist hate laws do not make right or sane. Feminist hate laws do not support young women or young men. Shame on all the haters.

Best Answer

Oh shut up, you idiot

Best Answer

No, Staley, women have not "evolved away from being biologically ready to bear children at about age 13. Evolution is how Mother Nature sets that age. If you are a feminist hate monger on a computer does not change Mother Nature or young women.

Best Answer

Oh, well, if our ancestors did it, that makes it totally fine. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go purchase a black guy and shoot an indigenous person's brains out.

Best Answer

Oh shut up

Best Answer

Is it normal? Depends. She may be very mature for her age and you may be less than typically mature for your age.

The key here is that you are both young. If you care for this girl so much, you will be patient and give it time. You both have growing up to do. Taking it anywhere beyond a friendship is not only illegal, but probably not healthy.

If you want to be a man, you need to do the right thing.

Best Answer

Forget it dude, move on to someone your age.

Best Answer

I think it is normal,depends on the girl though. Some people are quite mature at 13,some still look like kids at 17. So I think it could be normal

Best Answer

There's no such thing as normal, there's only a mainstream. And that is sadly illegal and society frowns at it.

I think it would be fine if she likes you and you like her and won't take advantage of her, that's a relationship, **** the age. As long as their is no harm.

People will call you sick and arrest you, but they are sick because they don't understand love and discriminate people with other ideas.

Be careful with the law, don't take take advantage of her. Society can suck ****!

Best Answer

For free?

Best Answer

If you really find her interesting, just wait a few years, until she turns 16/17, then you can make your move. You sure could wait till now, you can wait another 3/4 years, if you think she's worth it. And believe me, relationship between 13/19 looks much stranger than a relationship between 17/23.

Best Answer

nah man its naormal

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

no!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

It would not be legal for you to have a relationship with a little kid.

Best Answer

Not really, no.

Best Answer

This is waaaaay in the past, i wish people would stop answering this.

Best Answer

Present tense question, present tense answers. :-)

Best Answer

Yes it is very normal I thank it's that we have crush's on people to young for us.

Best Answer

You are not far away in age, and in a few years you two can date.

Many people here are being a bit too harsh...I mean it's not like you are 50 and she is 13. But, as they say, the law is the law.

It's tough being , 18,19 and realizing suddenly that what was normal a few years ago, liking a 13,14 or 15 year old girl, is now forbidden. Suddenly, you find your options to be more limited when in reality, you may just still be a kid at mind (although in some states, 19 year olds are allowed to date 15 or 16 year olds, I think they call it the age difference clause or something).

Obey the law, stay friends only, stay positive and good luck!

Best Answer

It is good that you can see that it is a "crush." I don't think that part of it is abnormal. But listen to the people warning you not to act on it. Unbelievably, things that used to be settled quietly now can ruin your f........g life. Registering as a sex offender is for real!!!!!!

Best Answer

It depends on the circles you both move in. If you fit in with her crowd, or she fits in with yours, then a crush in friendship terms is ok. It's if it's all done underhand that'll lead you into trouble, and of course acting out any physical urges either of you have

Best Answer