He is my best friend and he already said he loves me but he is y best friend and i dont want that to change or become weird i need advice plz help me what should i do? 😓😥
Josieandbearnard Josieandbearnard 13-15, F 8 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in First Love

I think it is awesome you extending your love to a disadvantage person for sure! yes it might be hard at first but you will learn to use sign language as well ! so there is a benefit to it! if you do not understand draw a heart and your name and his ! he will cherish it for ever and even plaque.... make sure you do not lose the friendship though

Best Answer

Forget the age! Go for it.<br />
Ask if he thinks of you as a sister first though... Tell him you love him too (if you do)

Best Answer

Why does it matter if he's deaf again?

Best Answer

I just thought it would be nice to include and i know how to sign and get along with his other deaf friends

Best Answer

Ahh, well then, even better. Sign to him and ask if he wants to go out with you, slip a little flirty smile in there if he reads lips, I'm sure he will appreciate it, I would

Best Answer

Thx i will try

Best Answer

Well, I'd wait for him to make the first move. Or talk to one of your friends about it! My friends ended up playing match-maker and it turned out awesome :).

Best Answer

He already said he loved me he did make the first move and im still way too shy but thx anyways

Best Answer

He is your best friend, therefor even if he doesn't feel the same he will respect you and it won't change. If you ask him out you have nothing to loose. You might try suggesting your feelings subtly at first and see how he reacts.

Best Answer

Thx for the advice ill try

Best Answer

You gotta find out if he thinks of you as a sister first

Best Answer

We do i mean we r really close he knows my parents and i et his and we r in most classes together but thx for the advice

Best Answer

I was really close to a lot of women but theres only a few I thought of as a sister
one of them wanted to try the sex thing I went with it and it became awkward since because she was my sister in my mind

Best Answer

I hate to pull the age thing, but at your age it is a pretty big risk, because extremely few relationships started that young actually work out. I'd wait it out and see if you both feel the same way in another 5 years or so.

Best Answer

But we known each other for years thx for the advice though

Best Answer