I would wait until you feel like the time is right. If you are scared of her saying that she doesn't feel the same way, don't tell her. Also, i would wait a while and give her chance to think whether she feels the same way. If you really want her to know but not in a way that could ruin your friendship, i would give her a complement and she how she reacts. If she giggles and blushes she probably likes you. Hope i helped :D

Best Answer

ok i will try the compliment thing

Best Answer

She'll respect it, and it may even make her feel special :)

Best Answer

You only live once so go on and tell her. Just express your feelings to her and she will appreciate that.

Best Answer

I wouldnt tell her! NO NO NO!!

Best Answer

Dont tell her as its just going to freak her out and it could destroy your friendship look else where for love.

Best Answer

it happened to me,and we lost each other,he's now the most hated person in my life..i don't know about ur case,but it rarely works out

Best Answer

Just tell her! There are so few chances to find proper love and happiness, if you think this might be one for you then go for it -good luck x

Best Answer