krismegoodbye krismegoodbye 22-25, F 15 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

robbin the cradle, you go girl.

Best Answer

young cougar

Best Answer

I did date an almost 22 year old woman in college,and I can only pass on my experience:First,the "mom factor " was non-existent. Although I hadn't dated that extensively in High School,I'm a quick study and I look upon the 2 years we dated as one of the most enjoyable times in my life..never a dull moment. Past a certain point it is the individuals and not the ages that determine a relationships success or failure/peace

Best Answer

its not that big of a deal, don't worry about his mom, since you aren't dating her.

Best Answer

The age difference is not bad at all. You being more mature could help him out in his life.

Best Answer

....as long as he's not just using you to buy alcohol...

Best Answer

18 and 22 is not so different

Best Answer

His Mom is going to want what's best for her son. So what she feels about you is going to depend on whether him being involved with you is a good thing. <br />
It's not that you 2 have a big age difference .. but someone 18 and someone 22 might not have enough in common at this point to make it work long term. <br />
But we don't know all the details .. so it's very difficult to answer this.

Best Answer

Where to start... go for it... I am engaged and he is 28. My age, I will be 41 in a few days...

Best Answer

Any danger you might know English and how you use it?

Best Answer

grow up lol

Best Answer

Grow up Lol? Your future unemployment hinges on your abiity to use the language. They wouldn't employ someone on a take away drive through if you talk like this, let alone any decent jobs.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Best Answer

wow your cool

Best Answer

Thank you. But also accurate. Literacy in the US has gone through the floor. Which is why employers will take immigrants before US people for jobs. AT least they are still learning. You think you have but I strongly disagree.

Best Answer

k thanks grammer nazi get a life.

Best Answer

Why on earth would you knock someone down for their grammar? I've never understood this. Not all people have great grammatical skills, but are very intelligent.
You are judging her and honestly, bullying to an extent.
Don't do that, it's not attractive at all.

Best Answer