Smallpeter1 Smallpeter1 18-21, M 16 Answers Apr 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I'd probably not tell her what your EP name is. LOL

Best Answer

She doesn't know or use EP.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Don't over think it

Best Answer

Normally I would say be yourself, or is that the worry:-) No comments on age, like, gee, you want to be my mom, will you care for me in manner to which I have become accustomed, do you like be because I am trainable.<br />
All jokes aside, really, just be yourself, that is what got you into that situation, don't mess with success. also, realize she probably has friends and some may be of the opposite sex, don't be a but nugget. If it happens, great them like they are your friends too.

Best Answer

Act calm ,ask her about her,don't talk about yourself too much and be polite and respectful.You should do fine.

Best Answer

Bring money

Best Answer

Omg, i totaly forgot things cost money.
Thanks guy, you helped me soo much.
...

Best Answer

Buy lubricated condoms.

Best Answer

Remember that age is but a number...and it doesn't matter if she's a few years older. Be a gentleman....be yourself...obviously she saw something she liked if she said yes to the date! ; )

Best Answer

Have a shave.

Best Answer

Probably a joke but i generally always forget to shave so thank you.

Best Answer

It was a joke but it has practical advice too,just in case you kiss,its better to be smooth. But then again ,she might like stubble. :)

Best Answer

Haha thanks, i'll probably have a shave i guess.
I dont go on dates much atall :P

Best Answer

youre 18 and shes just 16?! ... i dont know the minimum age there but dont even try kid... hahahaha you know what i mean

Best Answer

Shes two years "Older" than me, shes 20.

Best Answer

haha oops. my bad. well in that case, go for it!!!!! grahhhhh!!! women like guys who know what they want!

Best Answer