When I was little, my parents told me to always help others.Then we moved to a bad neighborhood. Group of young men attacked girls, They let the dogs out on the streets. Several times the young children were taken and left in the blackthorn. I was always trying to help. I protect my friends, called the police, the ambulance, the pound. Now my parents ban me to help people in this situation. I can not even call the police. How to watch the torture of my friends and not to help.
LunaOanaAris LunaOanaAris 16-17, F 8 Answers Jan 13 in Community

your parents probably don'[t want you to get involved where you are now, because they're afraid for your safety and that of the rest of your family and friends. I would still step in and intervene if you know something is going down. How could you live with yourself if you didn't? You'd always feel sad and regret it. Sometimes you have to put yourself on the line, for others. It's the right thing to do.

Best Answer

They just afraid something bad may happen to you. I say keep helping your friends, but always be careful. Show your parents that you can take care of yourself.

Best Answer

that is a hard one I grew up in a rough place also and I have been in the same situatins i still always jumped in and help out even if told not to you have it in you to help you just can't stand by and watch it happen make a call to police anyomus just say someone needs help and hang up

Best Answer

Screw your parents. You are always, always allowed to call for help.

Best Answer

Where the hell is that neighborhood? Get Out Now!!!

Best Answer

I live in a small town in Serbia

Best Answer

Just turn away, you'll get new friends, and your parents just want to protect you.

Best Answer

Yeah, i will not watch someone hurt my friends

Best Answer

jk get a gun

Best Answer

Get a gun.

Best Answer

I cant i am still underaged

Best Answer

Get a diplomatic formula the doesn't involve guns

Best Answer