ETLYN ETLYN 26-30, F 10 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in WTK

You could say something like..."Yes I know about this" then if he keeps persisiting say...in a nice tone "Yes, I remember us going over this before".

Best Answer

Ask them to repeat everything in triplicate ..might get bored of their own voice...eventually.

Best Answer

It depends on your goals in the workplace. If you want a career in your chosen profession then it is far better to let your boss be. To progress in just about line of work it is more productive for you to let your boss feel they are important and respected by you. As much as most of us would like to tell bosses what we really feel it is unfortunately not a good career move.

Best Answer

Let them waste their time and yours too.. Just relax and go with the flow.

Best Answer

I have a client like that. I usually listen for 5 minutes and then tell her that I can't work and talk at the same time. I remind her that she is paying me by the hour and this chit chat is costing her money.

Best Answer

And whats has been a normal response?

Best Answer

She smiles and says she is sorry and wanders away to do her own thing for a while. This happens about three or four times each time I am at her place. It's okay, she pays by the hour. If she keeps me longer, then she pays for it.

Best Answer

deal with it

Best Answer

Whats the best way to deal with it?

Best Answer

pretend he is talking naked

Best Answer

He/she sounds like a micro-manager. Ya. They drive me bonkers as well.

Best Answer

So how are u coping with it?

Best Answer

Well. I don't have a boss like that. Well ... At least not with me. I have had bosses like that before in the past tho and quit my job as a result.

Best Answer

Swthrt, i thought of resigning but upon second taught, i decided to stay cos i might meet same character at where am going to.

Best Answer