we call and text each other and we have this relationship only me and him knows. I stop the communication, already 3 days now. Today I dream of him, his talking this woman he likes. I know her because he used to likes her photos on facebook, but they never met in person. In my dream, this woman is sitting and talking with her friends, he left me beside the road near the hotel and went to her. They were talking and looking at me, i wait for few minutes for him to come back but he didn't so i went inside the hotel directly to my room. He was trying his best to get her attention, and i saw his holding a mobile on his hand. When I'm inside the room of the hotel, i went to the terrace and look at them, but i couldn't find him, Instead i saw her taking pictures with her friends! what does it mean? Please help me.
maybernas maybernas 26-30, F 1 Answer Mar 29 in Dating & Relationships

He got what he want and left you

Best Answer

well, for me it doesn't look that way. We just talk last n8 and even today morning, it seems everything is fine! But my dream is too opposite ;)

Best Answer