red12388 red12388 22-25 17 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Hobbies

One plug of hair will be fail for sure - that yellow stuff? really depends on the technicians taste buds..

Best Answer

its a **** test

Best Answer

So much for jocularity - guess I failed a test myself - You'll probably pass

Best Answer

why you say that?

Best Answer

If I have to explain it - there's no laugh to be had

Best Answer

if its a urine test you will most likely be fine

Best Answer

smoke 2 more joins an ull be alrigth 4:20

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I passed a **** test with less clean time and a smaller stature. You should be fine. Don't stress.

Best Answer

ok r u sure, and how much time did you have and how much did u smoke?

Best Answer

I smoked ALOT then quit for about a month, then smoked a joint about a week before going to MEPS to enlist.
If you have ANY doubts, buy some cleaner. Better safe than sorry.

Best Answer

is this for work or court?

Best Answer

po

Best Answer

good luck

Best Answer

If you're that worried about it, you can always pick up a home test at the drug store and test yourself. If you come up positive still, there are a few tricks you can try, but I'm never totally sure how well they work and I'd rather not go into those on a public internet forum.

Best Answer

but do you think i have a chance?

Best Answer

How often did you smoke?

Best Answer

alot like 5 days a week

Best Answer

Hmm.. I'm not sure. I've heard it takes 90 days to get out of your system if you smoke every day, so you might be screwed. Best of luck!

Best Answer

and where would i get a home test

Best Answer

At a Pharmacy or drug store, likely.

Best Answer

Public enough.

Best Answer

Hope for a mouth swab. You might pass a urine test too. I don't see how ANYONE can pass a hair follicle test. They shouldn't even be legal, I think.

Best Answer

shave your head for a good measure, that always works . . . yeah for sure it does . . . . .

Best Answer

Depends on how heavy a smoker you were, how much body fat you have, and how much exercise you get. The compounds they test for are absorbed by body fat and can be detected up to 45 days after last smoking if you were a heavy smoker.

Best Answer

Depends how serious the test is. If its a hardcore one, all they need to do is take one hair out from the back of your neck just below the skull bone. And that will hold every chemical entered your body since the past few years. But if its a **** in a cup test, or blood, no worries.

Best Answer

its a stick test

Best Answer

you will pass due to your weight

Best Answer

JUST DON'T SWEAT.

Best Answer

Fail.

Best Answer